Kiss me... passionately! chap 2

Kiss me...passionately! chap 2

Hey guys! It's the second chapter of the story. I hope you like it. I really appreciate all the people who read my story and left those cute remarks. I love reading them.

Enjoy!

***************

"Welcome home, Sweetheart."

"Troy! What are you doing here? How'd you get in here? Does my mom know?"

He stood up and put his hands on my shoulders, his blue eyes were kind of piercing mine. He then first looked at the window and then at me and that was when it hit me.

"ohhh! You..."

But before I could complete the sentence, he hugged me really tightly.

"Baby I missed you so much."

He was caressing my lips with his thumb and before I knew, I was kissing him and he was kissing me back. It felt so good. He wrapped his arms around me, his hands moving on my back as he deepened the kiss.

"I missed this too", he said, his hands exploring more things other than my back. And just when he was about to put his hands under my shirt, my phone beeped loudly. Darn!

It was Lily.

"Hey Lily!"

"Hey! You're back right?"

"Ahan"

"Cool. We're having party tomorrow after school at Chris's place. What say you?"

"Umm ok", looking nervously at Troy who looked irritated.

"Great! See you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 7. Bye!"

"It was Lily. There's this party at Chris's after school. Do you want to come?"

"Baby you know I can't. I have basketball practice starting tomorrow and I don't want to make a bad impression on coach especially on the first day of school."

"Yeah I understand."

"Hey! Tell you what? Let's go to Starbux and get something to eat".

"Sounds great! Just give me 10 minutes. I'll have a quick shower".

"Fine. See you then."

And he carefully stepped out of the window, using a nearby tree to get down.

Ten minutes later I was in the car with Troy. I don't know but for some reason, he kept checking his watch time and again.

"Do you have to go somewhere else?"

"No", he said while he kept his eyes fully focused on the road. It was getting a little creepy. A long silence passed between us. God! What's happening? What's going on with him? Or is there something wrong with me? I glanced at the side mirror. I was wearing a black top (my Mom's favorite). I had a little make up on with a lip gloss. No. I had nothing wrong with me. Then what's going on?

"So how was the farmhouse trip?" I tried to form a conversation, hoping to ease the situation.

"All went well. We had lots of fun. You know my uncle Fred? He's a real party man. Totally pumped up. I'll take you with me next summer. I'm sure you'll enjoy." He winked.

Maybe I was just being paranoid. He's the same old Troy. I still remember the first time we kissed, in front of everybody, completely forgetting that almost the whole school was there, watching us, hooting and cheering for us. It was back then in the Freshman year. Even the seniors were impressed watching us totally into each other and making out in the main hall. It was an unforgettable kiss. I still remember the smell of the cologne Troy was wearing at that time. The same as Luke was when he tried to kiss me. Stop. Why am I thinking about Luke?

Just then my thoughts were startled by the sound of Troy's phone. He glanced at it and I saw him clenching his jaw tight.

"Hello....yeah.....no I can't...." and he hung up.

He was now looking nervous. His hands were tightly wrapped around the steering.

"Is anything wrong?"

"No..... Come on. We're there."

We were at Starbux. We found a table in the far end. Troy met up with some of his friends from the basketball team. I got the chance to look around and found Alex Bolton staring at me. I didn't know what to do. Should I stare back? No it would look really stupid and why the hell should I stare at him? Then what should I do? Eventually I decided to ignore him and tried to engage into a conversation with Troy and his mates. But still then I could not help feel a little awkward. What is he doing?

*************

I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment and be my fan if you can! Because more votes and comments = more chapters!!

And those of you wondering who Alex is, I'm planning to write the next chapter that will include some of Alex's details.

And hopefully I'll be writing someone else's POV in the next chapter. So keep waiting and keep voting.