APPLES ON THE TREE (DRAPPLE)

"There are many apples on the tree, but you are the one," Draco thought as he saw the Apple, sitting on the Gryffindor table.

"I've got to make a move!" He thought, scrunching up his face in deep thinking, whilst pushing Ginny Weasley into a gigantic frying pan in front of Dumblesnore.

"Pigfarts is so far away, I wish me and my Apple could travel there to Mars..." He mumbled, advancing to the Slytherin table.

But then, it happened.

Harry 'Pajamas the Terror' Potter picked up the Apple and ate it.

"NOOOOO MY LOVE! MY APPLE WAAAAAA APPLE BABYY," Draco cried, rushing towards the Gryffindor table.

"YOU WERE THE ONE. YOU WERE SO SHINY AND GREEN. MY HEART LIES WITH YOU ONLY!" He shouted as Harry swallowed the entire Apple, core and all. Cause he was...

"Hey Malfoy. I guess now you could say that I'm.... hARDCORE."

Draco stared in horror.

He was, truly, Pajamas the Terror.

"YOUR APPLE IS DEAD," Potter said, throwing an 'Apple stinks' badge at his shirt, laughing maniacally.

"bAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Harry cackled, turning into 'Moldy Shorts'.

Draco woke up to Pajamas Potter's maniacal laugh.

"Thank father that was a dream," The ferret said.

Then he walked into the room.

And then he ran into Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter.

He ran away screaming "NOOOOOO PAJAMAS THE TERROR AND WOLVERINEE NOOO YOU KILLED MY APPLE BABYYY," and everyone stared at him.

Also Barry the Bee fell in love with Ginny and Harry married the Sorting Hat.

Plot Twist: They were at Pigfarts the whole time. Draco was delusional, thus explains why he was in love with an Apple (or it was just true love).