The Aftermath

The rest of my night with Taylor was great. We ended up having a movie marathon & learning a lot about each other. We told each other about our pet peeves & all of our best friends. All night, we talked about anything & everything.

Though we had barely just met, after last night, I felt as if I'd known him for forever.

I suddenly woke up to see that it was already 10:30. Surprisingly, Taylor was still asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist. I had to pry his arm off to get out of bed & into the shower.

Once I returned from the shower, Taylor was still dead asleep. I quickly grabbed a pair of running shorts, & a tshirt & threw them on. Next I went & laid right on top of Taylor.

"Ughhhhhhhh," he moaned as he awoke.

"You calling me fat?!" I joked rolling off of him. We were now face to face.

"You're perfect babe," Taylor replied with a soft kiss right on my lips.

I did nothing but smile at the boy as he played with my wet hair.

"I probably should get a shower too. And see what the other guys are up to," Taylor said in his sexy morning voice.

"Yeah, I probably should find out where Camille ended up last night," I said even though I wanted nothing more than Taylor to stay right where he was all day.

Taylor & I left the room together in search for the others. None of the boys were in their rooms, nor was Camille, but Taylor decided to take a shower before finishing our search.

I decided I should probably call Camille after ditching her last night.

"Hey Camel," I always called Camille by this nickname. "Where are you? Are you with the rest of the guys?" I said after Camille picked up her phone.

"Oh hey Mrs. Caniff!" Camille laughed. "But yeah I'm with the guys & we left for Denny's not to long ago. We just sat down so if you & Taylor want to join us, feel free," Camille spoke through the phone.

"Okay well Taylor's in the shower right now so when he gets out I'll see if he's up for that," I replied.

"Okay sounds good! Byeeeee," Camille said while quickly hanging up.

For about 8 more minutes, I sat on Taylor's bed while twitter & Instagram stalking. When Taylor finally returned from the shower, I almost had forgotten that I had been waiting for him.

He snuck up behind me & grabbed my shoulders, "Ahh!" Taylor yelled in my ear.

I screamed, "Oh my god. You're going to give me a heart attack Tay!" smacking him.

He laughed & laid down next to me. "Whatcha doin?" He asked me in a kid-ish way while looking at my phone.

"Oh nothing," I lied while locking my phone.

"Gimme that!" Taylor laughed while snatching my phone.

"Hey!" I whined while grabbing for my phone, "whatever you don't know the pass code anyway," I remembered.

"Oh yeah?" Taylor said while getting up & going to the bathroom.

He was naked except for the towel wrapped around his waist. God. That body was to die for. How did I get so lucky?

In my daze, I had totally forgot that Taylor had stolen my phone.

"Aw I'm your background! That's so cute," Taylor said from the bathroom.

This only meant one thing, he actually got into my phone!

"Hey! How'd you know the pass code?!" I yelled banging on the locked bathroom door.