l

I wake up to the sun shining in my face. I glance at the clock to my left, its 7:58, so of course im late. Today is the coorination of the new alpha. Usually he has a luna, but Alexander has not found his mate.

I wonder why no one has come up here to get me yet. Usually, every morning regardless the events, a pack member comes up here and yells at me to make them breakfast. This time, I hear commotion downstairs. That must mean that I dont have to do it today! This pack is huge, and everytime I have to cook, I cook for everyone. That means i have to cook for aproximately 253 people everyday, three or four times a day. I bask in the sun soaking up the peacefulness and joy of not having to cook. I slowly get up, stretching my aching body. Yesterday I "fell down the stairs" trying to hurry and make food for lunch. Someone must not have liked the way I ran down the stairs, so they tripped me.

I clutch my side, my ribs begin pounding along with my heart. I walk up to the full length mirror on my door. Im suprised they even let me have this thing. I look at my bruised, broken body. I realize my ribs are jutting out a little bit. I havent eaten anything in at least a week. But thats not the cause of my ribs. I've been starved by pack members, they make me cook, but sometimes they make me starve. They all call me fat and worthless, sometimes I believe them, but I look in the mirror and see practically a skeleton standing in my place. I look at my stomach, bruises are splattered amongst my skin like paint. They always hit me where no one will be able to see. My thighs are covered. My tattered pajamas just barely cover up the bruises that lay beneath them. I sigh, look away, and head for the shower. I wash out my sticky hair from the grape soda that has been poured in it. I put conditioner in it and wrince it out too. I wash my body and wince as the loofah passes over my cut skin. Werewolfs are supposed to heal fast, but since I am not yet 18, my healing abilities are down to a dimmer. With all the beatings over the past six years, I have grown used to always feeling pain.

I get out, wrap my self in a towel, and go to get clothes. I see that there is a dress and heels laid out on my bed. Someone must have come in my room while I was in the shower. I walk over to the bed and put the items on. The dress is a beautiful bubblegum pink, and the heels match. The outfit gives me such a girl feeling and I cant help but squeal. I walk over to the mirror, and notice how my bright blue eyes stand out with my dark eyelashes and hair. My hair is black, and so are my lashes. I have pretty thick eyebrows, enough to where I dont have to fill them in. I have a small stash of mirror in my dresser. I pull it out and swatch my lashes with mascara, making my eyes pop even more. I put some pink lipglass and liner on and go sit down on my bed. I dont really have any jewelry, I was never alowed to buy anything.

Ill tell you a bit about myself. I will be 18 in two days, which means i will finally be able to shift. I may be really skinny, but i still have a nice round bum and pretty perky boobs. I am proud that i manage to keep my hips and chest although it is hard, because I barely eat. Well I am not alowed to eat that much. I have a pretty desent room, it is average size. I have a bathroom and closet, although my closet is barely filled. I have about 10 pairs of shoes, my collection of clothes are very small. It ranges from hoodies to leggings to shirts and jeans, thats about it. I do have pretty nice underwear, and shoes. I am happy to at least have those items. My hair comes just about my shoulder blades, which I have in a fishtail braid. I am pretty artsy, and alpha Mason let me paint my room. I have paintings of the ocean in here. The floor has a yellow carpet, and the walls are baby blue, the ceiling ranges from purple to pink to orange. The walls have waves on the, and the border of the walls have seashells on them.

My parents died six years ago, they were killed by rogues. I was turning 12 the next day, and they were going shopping for my birthday. No one blames me for their death, but I do. If I never asked for vans, they wouldnt have died. But who am I kidding? I didnt know it was going to happen. Its probabky not my fault. Anyways, my thoughts get interupted by a bang on my door, making me jump. Someone clears their throat and I get up. I walk to the door and open it, I see that it is Jake, one of the bullies. I look at him worriedly, expecting him to punch me in the stomach. He sighs and breathes "The coorination is in half an hour, I expect you to be ready by then." I give him the look saying 'I already am, duh' and he grabs my hand and pulls me down the steps. My legs are sore, but its nothing new. We get to the bottom step and he lets go of me. He tells me that breakfast is waiting on the table and I eye him with a shy, worried look. He sighs and tells me "You seriously need to eat, you are as skinny as a twig, Savannah, I myself dont care, but other people do. Its not like the food is gonna bite your arm off. Just eat." I look down at the food, I see that it's my favorite. Bacon and sausage, along with chocolate chip pancakes and a glass of strawberry smoothie. I wolf the food down, not caring that I am eating too fast. I gulp down the drink and get brain freeze. I grab my head and sigh from pain. Its on me, anyways. I see Kayla giving me a dirty look. She is one of the pack sluts, she talks nonstop about wanting to be luna. No one would accept her even if she was. She knows how to keep her mouth closed more than she does to keep her legs closed. One day she will get pregant, and her mate wont want to be with her once he finds out.

I cant wait to find my mate. Usually you find them after you turn 17, but its been longer because I barely go anywhere to find my mate. Maybe he will take me away from all of this.

Okay guys, all I have for this chap. Next chap also uploaded today, maybe even lll-lv. See ya guys.