lx

We arrive at a little spot somewhere near the woods. There was a long driveway through an opening of trees and we drove down it for at least ten minutes. He parks the car and walks over to the door to let me out. Its only around three in the afternoon. He grabs my hand and leads me to the end of the opening. We walk through trees for a few minutes and come across this beautiful field with a huge pond. There are butterflies everywhere, dragonflies, bunnies and deer. Its amazing, and i almost cry at the sight. I look over and notice he brought a bag with him. We walk closer to the pond and there is this flat rock right before the water.

He sets the bag down and unzips it, revealing bathing suits. He pulls out a bubblegum pink bikini for me and some tropical designed swimming trunks for him. I look at him nervously, asking where im supposed to change.

"Well, you dont have to be nervous around me, you're my mate, and i have already seen," he motions to my body with his finger, "all of this." I blush and start taking the dress off. I quickly undo my bra, and watch him stare at me as my breath hitches. I turn around so he cant stare and put on the top he gave me. Its sort of a bandeau but it has straps and little ruffles at the top. It amazes me that whover buys all these clothes for me gets the perfect size. Maybe they are a stalker and got my measurements while i was sleeping. I pull off the underwear and quickly slip on the bottoms that are a little too cheeky for me.

He laughs, "come on princess, despite being pregnant, you got a rocking hot bod, and its all mine!" I scream as he picks me up and propels both of our bodies in the water. We both come up and i smack his chest. "Awwwe princess im just playing. In all honesty, i do think you're hot, but if you dont want to hear it, just tell me." I just stare at him as im holding his shoulders, floating in the water.

He stares at me and looks down at my lips, practically begging with his eyes. He closes in on my lips and my breath hitches again. Whats up with that? And i getting breathing problems? His lips are hot against mine, he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, and i tease him but after a while i let him in. He licks around my mouth and i moan quietly. He pulls away for a second to breathe.

"Sugar, we are out in the wild, no one can hear you, so let it all out."

************************************

He starts french kissing me again, this time more passionately. I moan as he starts to kiss down my neck, loving the feelings he is giving me. I tangle my hands in his hair as he lifts me up by my ass, squeezing as he does so. I jump onto his hips, surprised by his large erection. I moan as i feel it right through the thin material of the bathing suit. He reaches behind me and pulls the top off slowly, watching my perky boobs stay up and bounce as theyre completely out. Once that is off i put my arms back around his neck. He then pulls at the strings of the bottoms both at once, then throws the wet clump of material to the rocks, and does the same with his trunks. I gasp feeling skin on skin contact, his penis was so hot against my thighs.

He bites my lip and starts making out with me, reaching behind he slowly runs his hand down my back, painfully slow to my ass. He squeezes then continues to my core, he starts to run his fingers up and down my slit, making my pussy so hot. I can just feel the juices coming out, he adds a finger in while still battling my tongue for dominance. I give up and he starts sucking my tongue. I am a moaning mess and theres no reason to stop, like he said we are out in the wild. I moan and arch my back, as he sucks on my nipple, biting lightly. He pinches and plays with the other one. I cant stop moaning as he runs bullets of burning hot pleasure through my body. The pleasure ignites a fire in my core, and i cant take the play anymore. "Please, Alexander, take me," I barely get out between moans. I am begging him to put his cock inside me as it bruns in need for him. He reaches for his dick, and guides it towards my hot pussy. He slowly enters me, savoring every inch. He grunts when he is fully inside. I moan his name, and he starts thrusting slowly. I hold his shoulders as he starts thrusting faster, i begin meeting his thrusts, practically bouncing on him. He starts pounding harder and im almost screaming from the pleasure running through my body. "FUCK YES ALEXANDER UH UH UH YESSSSSS!" I scream and moan and just cant stop. Hes driving me wild with every pump of his long thick cock. "Right there, UH UH YEAH RIGHT THERE JUST LIKE THAT!" I cant help screaming out as his strokes keep hitting the right spots. He grabs my waist and starts fucking me faster and harder. I cant take the white hot bliss and scream more "FUCK ALEXANDER IM GONNA CUM, JUST LIKE THAT UHHHH YESS! IM CUMMING UHHH FUCK!" He just keeps plowing my pussy as wave after wave of pleasure keeps hitting me. My eyes are closed and there is a white nothing as my hot pussy keeps cumming all over his huge cock. I cant stop moaning, the pleasure is too much.

"Fuck! God you're so tight baby, im gonna cum!" He starts thrusting faster and faster, making my orgasm build right back up. I scream his name the same time he grunts and i cum all over again as i feel his hot sperm shooting into my pussy. He bits into my neck where my mark was the last time and it sends another wave of pleasure through my body. He continues thrusting sloppily until every last drop is out of his hot dick. I lean against him and he kisses the top of my head and pulls out. He looks at me and tells me we have to put our clothes back on or thats going to happen again. I oblige knowing my limits and knowing i will be sore for the next three instead of two if i dont.

************************************

After swimming in the water for hours we finally get out and the moon is shining down on the field. The stars are out and its beatiful out tonight. We sit on the flat rock and talk about everything. He leaves me there to go get something from the car.

He comes back with some food and we sit there and eat and answer each others questions. I pass out slowly after, laying on a blanket he brought with us. I feel him spoon me amd wrap his muscular arms around me as we sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

A figure approaches me and i look around and dont see Alexander anywhere. I almost call out for me but the figures voice stops me. "My child, these last six years of your life have been very hard, and im sorry i couldnt have saved you sooner. Your parents love and miss you, and know you will make an amazing luna. I just came to tell you, that since you are a luna, you are connected to me, the moon goddess. And it is my duty to guide you along the path to becoming an amazing luna. So i will do my job, and if you ever need me, just come outside when the moon is bright, and sleep under the stars like tonight. That is where you'll find me.

I wake up to a blinding light and open my eyes. The sun is out and it has to be around eight in the morning. My stomach growls and i hear Alexander laugh. I squint and look around and see him sitting up staring at me. "Are you hungry?" I give him a look that says 'duh' and he grabs my hand and pulls me up. I slip my undergarments and dress back on, then the wedges. We walk back to the car and i get in the driver side this time. Its my car so i can drive it if i want, right? I out the key in the ignition and start the car. He gets in the passenger side after he puts everything in the trunk.

I drive to my favorite restaurant, Jenny's, and we order breakfast and eat.