vl

Theres a burning in my chest. My heart is beating fast, my palms are sweaty. The room feels like its getting smaller. I start heaving and tears fall out of my eyes without control. I feel like Im dying. The fire spreads throught my body like its a forest, with no sign of dying down anytime soon. My head is pounding, I dont know what the hell is going on. A sob claws at my throat, and I hold it in. My mark begins to burn. It feels like someone is branding the stupid thing into my neck. I knew something like this would fucking happen. I just knew he would go fuck someone else.

--------------------------------------

Act normal Savannah. Act normal. The exact same words Ive been telling myself for an hour. I took a shower and got dressed. Im wearing a floral crop top, off the shoulder sleeves, some high waisted acid wash jean shorts, and a gold necklace.

The door slams downstairs, I can tell its the front door. What the hell is his problem? Footsteps start approaching and the next thing I know, the bedroom door slams off of its hinges. I squeak and back up. Alexander looks furious. He looks at me and his eyes are pitch black. He walks up to me and grabs my hair. "What the hell Alexander?!" I smack his hands off and run to the door. "You are the one that cheated on me and now you're going to take it out on me?!" I cant stop the tears that come rolling down my face. I turn around before I slam the door. "I, Savannah Rosenfield, reject you, Alexander Mason, as my mate." I slam the door and walk to my old room. I take the raggedy old red duffel bag and stuff my toiletries, underwear, pants, and shirts inside. I grab my hoodies and jackets and stuff them in there too. I grab the necklace my mom gave me for my eleventh birthday, passed down generation by generation. I grab any other valuables and leave the rest. I run out the house, and I run to the garage.

     The Honda has caked up dust on it but who gives a damn. I grab the keys off the hook and get in, slamming the door. I put the key in the ignition and start it, slamming on the gas so I can get out of here as fast as possible. I can feel the mark fading, as I have broken the mate bond. I no longer feel the same bubbly feeling I have had for the past few days, I feel hot, red hot. My blood is above boiling, and all I see is red. I scream as loud as my vocal cords can manage.

--------------------------------------

       I have been driving for the past 8 hours, 39 minutes, and 27 seconds. I can barely keep my eyes open. My destination is the Silver Plus Airport. I have about 2 hours till I get there. I pull into the shitty looking gas station, get out and lock the car. I walk in, grab some starbucks doubleshots, a bag of chips, and some much needed meat steaks, (the best shit you will ever buy at a gas station) I quickly pay at the register without forgetting gas, and run out. I fill up the tank and unlock the car, hopping in. I turn on the radio and listen to some much needed 'pop'. Imagine Dragons~ Thunder I sigh and let all the memories leave my brain. I think about new beginnings, a new life. From that airport, I will be flying all the way to Russia. I know that I have no family, and I will be alone. Hopefully there are packs over there. I have heard and read of these Russian packs, and that the 'Alpha King' is in a certain territory. I would probably be slaughtered if I was caught in such a territory. I have heard that there are very magical existances over there. I would want to explore and find it all, but my chances at that are close to zero.

Sorry if any of you were waiting, my life became very hectic and i deleted the app, blah blah blah, anyways im back and have decided to continue writing on this!! Ps, i deleted some of the parts because it was umpulsive and not how i wanted the story to go. I just got inspired by another book like that. Anyways, time for some twists and surproses! Enjoy!!