chapter 1

Hello everyone 🙌
.
After anika and gauri's mother death,gauri lived in oberoi mansion and worked in oberoi industries..
Gauri is like a sister to shivaay and everybody treats her as daughter and  loved her...
But except one person in the house,  Omkara...
He never talks to her and talking to her was another thing but he never smiled at her...
So basically, omkara is a sadu person for gauri...
On one fine day,
Oberoi mansion
At breakfast table...
Tej and shakti were talking to each other about their meeting with mr khurana, pinky and jhanvi were busy talking about their appointment in a Beauty parlour, anika was serving breakfast and rudy was on his mobile phone..
When dadi noticed that shivaay,omkara and gauri were missing, she asked annika about them But annika too had no information. So she went to check first in gauri's room...
But she wasn't present in her room so she went to shivaay's room and luckily all the three were present..
They all were busy doing some important work. Only then, annika remembers that shivomri were talking about an important project..
So she thought not to disturb them...she brings their breakfast in the room. But the three were so busy that they didn't see annika coming into the room with breakfast.
Shivaay was on his laptop, gauri was explaining something to omkara with a file in her hand...
.
Annika- ahemmm....
All three look annika with a confused look ...
Annika- pehle breakfast karlo phir baad mai jo karna ho wo karna..

(do your breakfast first and after that do whatever you want to do...)

Gauri- ha jiji, bas 5 min...hum bas ye khatam kar ke kha lenge..

(Sister, just 5 minutes ... we'll just finish this work and eat it.)

Shivaay- table par rakh do...

(Keep it on the table..)

And after completing their assuring lines, they start to work again.
Annika- shivaay, om, chutki...teeno ke teeno abhi k abhi breakfast karo aur mujhe koi bahana nahi chahiye...aur ha mai jaa rahi hu..jab wapas aau to ye sab khatam ho jaana chahiye...samjhe?

(All three of you, eat your breakfast now..!! I don't want any excuse.. And yes, im going now but when i'll return I want this plate empty.. Understood?)

And she left..
Shivaay and gauri looked at each other and laughed😂😂 with the expression of ye shuru ho gayi..!😅
But om smiled a little...seeing om smiling, gauri wondered and think..-
Gauri(thinking)-
Pyaar insaan ko kya se kya bana deta hai..! Omkaraji ko humne humesha sirf itna hi haste huye dekha hai...
I know pyaar mai dhoka khane se insaan tut sa jaata hai..aur ye mujhse behtar kon samajh sakta hai lekin iska matlab ye nahi ke hum hasna hi bhul jaye.. Sometimes, i don't know why, but i feel sad for him😕
(Love changed a person's life completely.. I have always seen omkaraji with this half smile.. I know being betrayed in love breaks a person and who can understand this better than me but that doesn't mean that you forget to smile,and leave your happiness...)
Shivaay (bringing back gauri to her senses) - kahan kho gayi?
(Where r u lost?)
Gauri- nothing...
And she smiled...
.
This is it...
I hope you all liked the first chapter...
If you liked it...please VOTE and COMMENT..
THROUGH COMMENTS I FEEL MOTIVATED...
SO PLZZ PLZZ
DO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT.....
Bye
Precap- rikara conversation..