chapter 2

Scene 1
Omkara was in his room searching for a file..
He messed up the whole room while searching for the file..
Jhanvi- kya hua om? Kya dhundh rahe ho?
(What happened om? What are you searching for?)
Om- woh mom..ek bohot hi important file thi pata nahi kahan hai...mil hi nahi rai h...
(Actually mom, I'm searching for an important file...)
Just then, a servant come with an orange juice in his hands..
Servant- sir, shivaay sir ne aapke liye juice bheja hai..
(Sir, shivaay sir has sent orange juice for you.)
Jhanvi- keep it there...
The servant was about to leave when he noticed the whole room was messed up and om was searching something...
Servant- sir aap kuch dhundh rahe hai?
(Sir, are you searching something?)
Om- ha woh ek bohot hi important file thi...tumne kahi dekhi hai?
(Yes it was an imp file. Have you seen it?)
Servant- brown color ki??
(Was it brown in color?)
Om- ha vahi..tumhe pata hai uske bare mai?
(Yes, the brown one..do you know where it is?)
Servant- ha woh aapke kamre ki safai karte waqt humne usey aise hi niche pade huye dekha to hume laga kuch kaam ki nahi hogi to humne.....
(Actually, while cleaning your room, i saw the file on the floor so i thought it wasn't an imp file so I....)
Om- aur tumne kya??
(And what?)
Servant- woh humne store room mai rakh di hai...sorry sir..!😕
(So i put the file in the store room...I'm sorry sir..!)
Om- its ok...you can go now...
Om hurriedly go the store room.he opened the door of the store room....
Om pov
Ab ye file kahan dhundu... Ramesh(servant) ko kya zaroorat thi mera kamra saaf karne ki..ek kaam karta hu yahan se shuru karta hu...
(Now where will this file be? What is the need to clean my room? Let me start by searching from here.)
.
And he searched for the file in one corner of the room while searching he saw something and stop there....
After looking it for the whole 5 min he decide to open it...
A beautiful painting, which he used to make. his art, his passion...
He then, one by one looked all the paintings.. He had tears in his eyes now.
Its been 3 years, since he left doing all his artworks...
He was checking all the paintings and each painting reminds him some of his beautiful memories...
Then there was a painting, which he made specially for her love...
He had thrown away all the paintings of his love, "ishana". But this was the the last painting which he made after knowing the bitter truth about ishana and her false promises...
He was admiring his old works just then gauri comes there in search of om...she wanted to tell him that the file he was searching is in her room..
Gauri comes there and noticed om who was standing at the corner, admiring the paintings...
Gauri- omkaraji?
But omkara wasn't paying attention to her at all...
Gauri- omkaraji?
She tapped his shoulder and he finally respond...
Om- ha?!!
(Yes?)
Gauri- woh file..
(That file..)
Om wiped his tears and start searching the file again...
Gauri noticed the tears in his eyes but she remain quiet as she knows that omkara will never reveal the reason behind him crying.
Before she could say anything, she saw the beautiful paintings and sculptures..
She was amazed to see all this but is unaware of the painter.
Om see this and asked her..
Om- tum yahan kya kar rahi ho??
(What are you doing here..?)
But gauri was just so engrossed in seeing the paintings that she didn't pay any attention to om..
Om- gauri??
She came back to her senses....
Gauri- omkaraji, ye kitni sundar paintings hai..!!😍 kisne banayi aur yahan is store room mai kya kar rahi hai.?
(Omkaraji, these paintings are so beautiful. who made this? And  why they are kept here, in a store room?)
Om- sawal pehle maine poocha tha.. Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho..?
(I asked you the question first..what are you doing here?)
Gauri- woh hum aapko batane aaye the ki aap jis file ko dhoondh rahe hai woh humare paas hai..
(Actually, I'm here to inform you that the file you have been searching, is with me..)
Om- ok great...mujhe bohot imp kaam hai plz mujhe woh file do..
( oh great! I have some really imp work with that file..give it to me..)
And he turned to go but stopped by gauri's question..
Gauri- aapne inn paintings ke baare mai bataya nahi? Kisne banayi hai?
(You didn't tell me about these paintings. Who made them?)
Om fumed in anger and held gauri's shoulder, digging his nails in her shoulder.
Om- tumhe jawab dena mai zaroori nahi samjhta...aur ye paintings kisne banayi, kyun yahan pe hai iske baare mai tum puchne wali kon hai...? Tum is ghar mai reh rahi ho iska matlab ye nahi hai ke sab ki personal life ke baare mai sawaal karo..
Tum sirf annika bhabhi ki behen ho..
Iss ghar ki bahu nahi ho, aur na hi is ghar ki sadasya.. Apne kaam se kaam rakho..!
(I dont want to answer your question.
And who are you to ask me about who made them and why is it here? You are living in this house that doesn't mean that you have right to interfere in others personal life.
You are only annika bhabhi's sister..
Mind your own work, you are not a family member..)
Listening to this, gauri has tears in her eyes, which were uncontrollable now she wasn't expecting this reply from om...
She was broken..
Om left her...
And she cried her heart out...
.
.
This is it..
I hope you all will like it..
I request all of you to please vote and especially plzz comment down... Just a word of appreciation will lighten up my mood, i feel happy not only i but anyone who gets appreciation feels happy...
.
Please please comment down..
Thank you..
Precap- om regret his words..