chapter 3

Scene 1
In kitchen
Shivaay was making white sauce pasta...just then rudy enters the kitchen..
Rudy- bhaiyya!! White sauce pasta!!
Woww...mere liye hai na!!😍😍
(Bro, white sauce pasta!! Wow.. It's for me right?)
Shivaay- nahi...ye mai gauri ke liye bana raha hu...aaj kal woh bohot stressed rehti hai to uske liye...
(No, Its for gauri. Nowadays,she's a bit stressed out. So I just want to make her happy.)
Just then omkara angrily comes there to drink water...
Rudy- areyy o aap bhi aa jao...hum gauri di ke liye pasta bana rahe the..aao sath mai dene jayenge...
(Ohh O come here, we were making pasta for gauri di, come we'll serve her together..)
Om- ohh god please...mujhe to ye samajh nahi aata k har baar aap sb gauri gauri hi kyu karte rehte ho...woh sirf ek mehmaan h...family member ki tarah treat karna band kro...
(Ohh please, i dont understand why do you guys always talking about her.she is just a guest in the house and not a family member. Understand that? don't treat her like that..)
Shivaay- om..
He goes near om and places his hand on his shoulder and said-
Kya hua hai? Itna gussa kyu? Phir se jhagda hua he kya?
(What happened om? Did you fight with her again?)
Om calmed a bit... He said-
Nothing yr shivaay... Mujhe woh ladki hi samajh nahi aati.. Humesha meri life mai interfere karti rehti hai...
Usey mere past ke baare mai kyun janna hai...
(I dont understand that girl shivaay..she always interferes in my life.why does she want to know about my past life..)
Shivaay- om...dekh mai janta hu k past mai bohot si aisi cheeze hui hai jise tu bhula nahi paa raha hai.. Lekin gauri in sab ke baare mai nahi janti aur tere aise behaviour se woh irritate ho jaati h...
Bas isiliye kuch bhi puch leti hai..
Isme uski kya galti...
Aur rahi baat mehmaan ki toh gauri iss ghar ki beti hai aur meri Behen hai..aur iss rishtey se woh iss ghar mai reh rahi hai..
Aur kahi na kahi ye baat tu bhi acche se jaanta hai..
(Om, i know there are some harsh realities that you still didn't forget but she doesn't know about it that is why she felt irritated with your behaviour. It's not her fault...
And about being a guest in this house, let me make it very clear to you...,)
(Gauri is the daughter of this house and sister of mine So she has full rights to live here..
And i know its very clear to you also.)
After that om left from the kitchen and goes to his room...
Scene 2
In om's room
Om pov
Maine kuch zyada hi bol diya...
Mujhe itna react nahi karna chahiye tha.. Woh to sirf mujhe file ke baare mai batane aayi thi..aur maine kitna suna diya..
Ab kese baat karu usse😕
(I shouldn't have react like that... I said so much to her..she came to give me that file and instead of a thankyou i shouted on her.)
Just then someone knock at the door.
He opened it to find gauri only.
He looked her for a while...
Gauri- kya hum andar aa sakte hai?
(May i come in?)
Om come to his senses and nodded..
Gauri- woh hum aap ko ye file dene aaye the...jise aap kab se dhoondh rahe the... Ye lijiye..
(Here's your file. This is the file you were searching for..)
She was about to leave but om stopped her by holding her wrist...
Om- gauri..
She turned and said
Gauri- omkaraji hume bohot kaam hai...
(I'm busy omkara.)
And she left from there...
Om sit on the chair with a disappointment. He wanted to say sorry. But couldn't do it.
Scene 3
At dining table(dinner)
Dadi- areyy gauri puttar, tu kuch kha kyu nai rai hai? Teri tabiyat to thik hai na?
(Gauri, why are you not eating? Are you alright?)
Gauri- ha dadi woh bas bhookh nahi hai..
(Yes dadi, actually im not feeling hungry)
Om looked at her and so as gauri..they both stared in each others eyes.
Annika- areyy aise kaise bhookh nahi hai...kahi bukhar to nahi hai...let me check...
(Are you ill? Let me check?)
And she touched gauri's forehead to check whether she's having a fever or not but she was fine...
gauri stood up and said-
Gauri- di mera ho gaya...mai apne kamre mai jaa rahi hu...woh mai thori si thak gayi hu to aaram karna chahti hu...
(Di, im done now...I'm going to my room as I'm a little tired and wanted to rest..)
And she left...
Scene 4
In gauri's room
Gauri was looking outside the window at the sky and om's harsh words were kept flashing in her mind...
She is well aware of om's behaviour but what hurts her the most is when he said- tum iss ghar ki sadasya nahi ho..
Gauri pov
Sahi to kaha omkaraji ne, hum kon hai? Kis haq se reh rahe hai yaha?
Oo to bade bhaiyya aur dadi ki jidd thi hume yahan laane ki...nahi to hum bareilly mai hi rehte...akele...
Yahan aake hume ek parivaar mila..
Magar hum kuch waqt ke liye bhul gaye the ke hum sirf sirf aur sirf ek mehmaan ki hesiyat se yahan reh rahe hai...
(Omkaraji was right.. Who am i to say anything about there personal lives.
Shivaay bhaiyya and dadi brought me here, gave me a family otherwise i'll be in bareilly "all alone"But for some time I had forgotten that I was just a guest in this house.)
Just then she heard someone knocking the door.she wiped her tears and went to open the door...
She is shocked to see omkara in front of her at this time and that too with a tray of food...
Om- andar aa sakta hu?
(May i come in?)
She let him come in...he placed the tray on the table and said..-
Om- khana kha lo...
(Eat your food)
Gauri- hume bhookh nahi hai...baad mai kha lenge...
(I'm not hungry now. keep it there..I'll eat later)
He goes near her...she was shocked to see him so closed to her.. Her heart skipped a beat...he goes near her until she stopped by the wall...
He whispered in her ears
"I'm sorry"
She had tears in her eyes...she moved from him and sit on the bed and cried continuously...
He too sit beside her...
Om- maine kuch zyada hi bol diya nai?
(I said so much to you, right?)
But she didn't speak a single word..
He continued..
Mujhe ek baat batao, tumhe pata hai na ke meri personal life ke baare mai koi bhi sawaal kre to mujhe bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai, phir tumne kyu pucha?
(Tell me one thing, anyone who interferes in my life, i don't like them and you know that right?Then why do you interfere in my life?)
Gauri- omkaraji, hume sach mai pata nahi tha ke woh paintings aap se judi hui hai nahi to mai kabhi nahi puchti..
Aur aap please sorry mat boliye, aapne kuch galat nahi kaha hai...
Hum sirf iss ghar mai mehmaan hai to hume samajhna chahiye tha😞
(Omkaraji, i seriously didn't know that those paintings were related to you otherwise i would never ask about it.
And please don't say sorry, you didn't say anything wrong. You were right. I'm just a guest here and i should have understood.)
.
Om felt guilty for his words.
He looked at her and the pain was clearly visible in her eyes. He was regretting his every word.
.
To be continued......
.
Ufff, 1286 words😧😧😧
I hope you guys like it...
And if you like it please vote..
And share your views through the comment section...
Thank you😘😘
.
Regards,
Fatema❤