Chapter 12

Chloe's POV:

I woke up next to Harry who was still sleeping. I tried to get up quietly but the clumsy person I am that was impossible. I got up "quietly" and tripped on Louis feet, I fell on the floor with a loud THUD and woke Louis, and Harry. "thanks Louis" I told him "what did I do" Louis asked "um your feet where in my way and then I tripped and my wrist really hurts." I said. "oops sorry" Louis said. Harry got up a picked me up bridal style and sat me on the couch. He looked at my wrist and said I needed to go to the hospital quick! Louis screamed and pointed to my wrist that was swelling up. he woke up Eleanor and Niall and Zayn woke up! "Louis maybe it would be better if you where quiet!" I said to him. but then everyone except Harry and I screamed. my wrist was really hurting now and it was swelling up. Harry once again picked me up bridal style and ran me to the car Louis,Eleanor,niall and Zayn were to scared to come. Harry was speeding and I told him to slow down. he kept on telling me that we had to get there quick and he had to speed but I told him to stop. he didn't stop though. It was a red light and Harry got impatient and went though the red light. I screamed at Harry that a big truck was coming start toward us!!! I screamed and cried. I felt the pain come into my side and I was on the floor. I felt around the hard, cold floor with my good wrist and tried to find Harry.

"HARRY!!!" I cried.

I couldn't find him anywhere

A/N: okay this chapter Chloe gets hurt A lot but i have some plans for this story! comment what you think of this chapter!! bye love ya bunches!.