Chapter 9

Chloe's POV:

I waited for Harry for a bit and finally saw his car pull up. I smiled at the sight of Harry with his shirt off. I noticed that he didn't have his swim trunks on and just had regular shorts. I frowned and stopped imagining and heard the ring of the doorbell. I opened the door and saw Harry smirking. I laughed at Harry and got into his car. Once we got into his car I asked him

"Hey Harry where are we going?"

"Babe don't worry you'll see when we get there!" Harry said with a smile and held my hand.

When we where driving I started to play with Harrys hand and got tired. I fell asleep with Harry's hand in my hand.

Harrys POV:

Chloe fell asleep with my hand in her hand. I felt a rush of happiness when Chloe was fell asleep with my hand into her hand. I was driving and made a screeching stop because some crazy guy almost crashed into me!! I saw Chloe wake up and made a frown.

"What happened Harry? I'm scared!" Chloe said with a tear coming down on her face.

"Chloe don't worry I just made a loud stop because some guy almost crashed into me. Just don't worry." I said then kissed her on the cheek.

"Ok Harry I'm sorry I was just really scared. Also are we almost there??"

"Yes" I answered back

Chloe was playing with my hand again and and realized that we where finally at our date. Chloe screamed of excitement and ran out of the car and sat down on the picnic table. I laughed at her and sat down on the table with her and then we ate. Once we finished eating, we went to the lake. I remembered I didn't wear my swim trucks and that they where in the car. I told Chloe I would be right back and changed and ran back to the lake. When I came back I noticed Chloe was trying to skip rocks but couldn't. I helped her and she skipped a rock. She got very excited because she never skipped a rock before and was glad that I helped her. Once we where done skipping rocks we went into the water. I swam to the dock and then jumped off.

Chloe's POV:

I saw Harry swim to the dock and jump off and I laughed as I swam to meet Harry over by the dock. I saw Harry swimming again over to the dock and decided to go over to the dock with him. We got to the dock and jumped off together and when we where in the air jumping off Harry held my hand and kissed me on the lips. I felt my cheeks heat up and then felt the cold water against my body. Harry's head popped up out of the water after I got up and I saw Harry with a giant grin on his face and then Harry saw me laughing. He swam over to me and held my hand and we got out of the water. It was a warm sunny day and so I got my towel and laid it down on the ground and laid down on my towel and started to tan. Harry chuckled and went inside his car and grabbed something. Once he came out of the car I saw something in his hand. I smiled and Harry gave me a little box.

I smiled at him and opened the box.

I saw that there was a necklace it was a little white heart. Harry told me to look inside the box once more and I saw that there was Ariana Grande concert tickets!!!!!!! I gasped and hugged Harry. Then once me and Harry where done kissing. We gathered out stuff and went inside the car and drove back home.