Chapter 18

Chloe's POV:
I woke up to the smell of bacon and sausage, I love bacon so I ran downstairs and I see Jc and Lux making breakfast for all of us. Lux had flour on her face and Jc just smiled at me with his chubby cheeks. They told me breakfast would be ready in 20 minutes so I just went back upstairs and laid in bed with Connor again,
"Hey babe" Connor said
"Hi" I said and kissed his nose lightly
"What should we do today?" He asked
"I want a dog." I said and showed him a picture of the dog I saw at the pound. The dog was a husky with sky blue eyes and the dog is a boy but I haven't thought of a name yet but we will figure that out later.
"Aw the dog is so cute!" Connor screamed
"Yeah also today I'm going to see one of my friends, his name is Matthew Espinosa." I told Connor
"Okay but you better wear your ring!!!" Connor said and laughed
"BREAKFAST IS READY" Lux&Jc screamed
I ran downstairs with Connor and a sleepy Ricky,Kian and Shelby all trailing behind us.
We all sat at the table and talked, I also told them about how I wanted a dog. They all said they wanted to come with me to get him. We finished breakfast and i told them to get ready, I didn't have time to get Lux ready so Jc said he would get her ready because he has a sister and when she was little he had to help out. I took a shower and then dried my hair and just put it in a French braid. I put on a crop top that was a royal blue and then put on ripped skinny jeans with my galaxy vans. I did my makeup but just put on some light foundation and then mascara and put on my ring then I was ready. I went downstairs and all the boys were ready plus Lux. Shelby was just trying to find her phone.
-30 min later-
We arrived at the pound and Lux instantly went to the bunnies with Kian and Connor I jumped out of the car and I ran to the dogs. I was looking for the husky with Jc but then Ricky & Shelby screamed and we ran over to them because they were on the other side of the pound.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I screamed at them
"Nothing but I stepped in dog poop" Ricky and Shelby said. While Jc and I started laughing. While Ricky and Shelby cleaned off their shoes, Jc found the husky. I told Connor, Lux and Kian to come over and see the dog. They all came over and I suggested we name him Dallas. Lux said she wanted to name him Lux but we had to tell her it was a boy and then she said Dallas was a good name. Connor went to get the person to get the Dallas out of his cage and I told everyone to go to the candy store across the street and buy some candy while Connor and I looked at the leashes and collars and dog toys and food and dog bowls for Dallas. I bought him a sky blue leash, a bone, a squeaky toy, and sky blue collar and some red dog bowls and Connor put the food, toys and dog bowls in the car while I put the collar and his leash on him and walked to the candy store.

~Authors note~
Im so sorry, that I haven't updated in forever. Even though Connor has announced that he's gay, I support his decision but in the story pretend he's not gay. Thank you, I love you all!