Unforgivable sins

A|N I've seen a description similar to this before but can't find the fanfic so I'm recreating that type of story!

  Three years to the day..  I impishly wave my finger along the photo of Derek, Zola and I. He didn't even get to meet Ellis. He'd be mad I named her after my mother considering our relationship. I gave her his dads middle name though, Ellis Lee Shepard. I changed my name last name before Derek died, so the kids wouldn't be so confused. Everyone calls me Doctor Shepherd. I cringe every time I hear that name, my late neurosurgeon, I love him, the only thing keeping me going is the fact that Bailey has his hair and Ellis, just turning 3, has his smile. I miss him. When I won the award I forgot what happened for a second and the first thing I went to do was call him to tell him, I pay his phone bill every month so I will always be able to hear him say "You've reached Derek Shepherd, leave a message after the ring,"  I replay that everyday and I always want him to pick up. Nothing will change. I can't breathe at night sometimes, I'll roll over and go to throw my arm over on him but it falls through the ghostly memories. Derek wanted me to donate his body for brain research, the government asked me to also, so I did. I didn't want to, I wanted to give the kids a chance to say goodbye. I couldn't bare them be left with a memory and poor Ellis to be born without one.. the fact we buried an empty casket still haunts me.

    A|N Should I continue with this??