THE BOY WHO TRUSTED NOBODY (boyxboy)

Hi guys, this is my first book and I'm so excited!!

I'm not English so I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes but I'm trying to improve my skills by writing this.

I don't know how long it will be but I'll try to upload as much as possible :3

This is a boyxboy story so if you can't hang, there's the door baby c:

Sky POV

It was just another normal day of a life I didn't want and I didn't deserve to live.

I've been feeling like this since I was old enough to understand how lonely I was, how unable of relating with other people I was, how much other people hated me.

Yes, everyone hates me, but that's okay because so do I. Everyday is just the same old shit, and I'm really getting tired of all of this.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I killed myself...

Probably none would notice it,  because yeah, I'm that kind of guy, the one everyone laughs and jokes about but yet the one none really gives a damn fuck about. None bothers to see whether I'm okay or not, whether I feel lonely or I need help (and I do a lot).

Even my family is too busy to see if their own son is doing fine, their jobs are much more important than me, but I'm used to it, so that's not that much of a problem anymore.  Nothing really matters to me no more. You just get to a point in your life when you really don't care about anything or anyone,  the only thing you want is to be left alone, to disappear,  to die slowly and go to none knows what place.

I don't believe in God neither, he has never been there for me, so why bother believing in something which can't help me?

I don't believe in anything actually, not in love, nor in friendship, and I don't trust anyone. I learnt it's okay not to, because everyone you thought wouldn't is going to  fool you sooner or later and as soon as you turn your back, they will hit you at your back with a knife, and leave you lifeless and painful. I know I'm a bit pessimistic and maybe depressed, but I have my own reasons for being, feeling, or behaving this way.

There's a lot more I still haven't told, this is my life.  WELCOME TO HELL

So how was this first chapter? I know it was very short, but it's the first one, and I didn't exactly know how to start.

Let me know if you like it or if you want me to continue it, just vote or write something in the comments c:

Hopefully see you soon people :3