Chapter 2

When we got to the hotel, we dropped our luggage and jumped on our beds in our room.

"This place is amazing." Rachel said through a thick blanket.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" I said.

"Let's go sightseeing." Alaina suggested eagerly. We all knew that Alaina wanted to try and find One Direction. Nobody said anything, though. Finally, Rachel spoke.

"Yeah, let's go see Big Ben." she said, throwing her hands in the air, trying to get us excited.

"That sounds pretty boring, actually." I said.

***********************************

At a random park somewhere in England, we were strolling along a worn path. I was explaining to Rachel the meaning of a book with 'adult situations' in it, while Alaina was carrying a pair of binoculars around and looking for 1D.

"It is a dirty book!" Rachel shouts to me.

"You think I don't know that already?!" I say back sarcastically.

It seemed like Alaina had her sights set on a guy that wasn't very much older than us. "Hey Alaina, is that Liam Payne from One Direction? He might be stalking us!" I teased, remembering the guy on the plane from earlier.

"Shut. The. Hell. Up. Caroline." she said to me, motioning for me to be quiet.

"WELL!" I said with a huff, sitting on a random bench. Rachel came and sat down beside me, and said to Alaina "Stop being so stalkerish."

"I'm gonna go and talk to him." Alaina told us quietly.

As she walked away, I shouted "Don't get raped!" I got a lot of weird looks, believe me!

When I went to get my iPhone out of my bag, Sexy and I Kow it started playing. Rachel loves that song (I do, too) so she just started singing along.

"Rachel, you're not sexy and everyone knows it." I said rudely. At least that got her to stop singing, I think.

Alaina came back with a huge grin on her face.

"I got his number!" Alaina said excitedly. I smiled for her, but something was bothering me on the inside. The guy looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on why I recognized him.