Chaos Emerald (Pokemon)

Chapter 1 GRAAAAAAH, Noran looked at the sea, there was Groudon he was..... drowning. But, what was he doing in Kyogre's territory. All of the sudden i giant wave hit Groudon GRAAAAAAH!!! "WOAH i-i-its KYOGRE  AND GROUDON!!!" yelled Noran in amazement. His younger brother Konar heard the epic battle, he grabbed a wooden spoon, a colander,  and a pot lid. He charged out with his pot lid and threw it at Groudon, hitting him smack in the eye. Groudon slowly waded towards Konar! He then threw his spoon at Kyogre's ribs, that didn't help one bit. The two pokemon started to go way faster, even faster than a rapidash! Kyogre used surf and Groudon use earthquake. Konar and Noran fell to the ground while the water came at them! But h-he came i-i-t's "Rayquaza!" He swooped up the two boys, he blasted the two pokemon with solar beam thus drying Kyogre's mighty wave and pushing both creatures into the crack that Groudon made! The newly white beast closed up the crack. "Woah, Rayquaza how'd you do that stuff!?!?!" shouted Konar. Rayquaza looked back at the two children, with a swift turn he knocked them down into the sea."THAT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN FOOLS!" yelled Rayquaza. The boys rushed home faster than a speeding bullet. They sat on the couch. "Noran, Rayquaza looked way different! Don't ya think?" questioned Konar. "Uhhhh, actually I've never seen Rayquaza only a few people battled him have... so how do you know?" interrogated Noran "Uuuum, I read it in a book." Konar began to be in a daze he fainted! Sceeeeeeeh Konar rushed to his window he saw a trainer battiling-battling RAYQUAZA!!! This time he was green! and "Yo, Konar wake up bro!" said Noran worryingly."Huh oh,sorry just a dream." Phphphssssssss the boy's mother came into the driveway with a rusty old jeep. "Noran, Konar turn on the TV!!!" They did as they were told(DUH). "Today at Slateport City 3 legendary pokemon were spotted battling, two young boys were riding the white one. Right now the white one is destroying Slateport. We believe these young men were responisible for the brutal crimes.  We are heading towards there door right now, we have the S.W.A.T with us now." said the repulsive old news lady. All three of the humans shouted "Oh crap!"