Stolen🖤

Liza's (pov)

I'm in the car with David when I get a call from Kristen, I answer, "Hey Kristen what's up" she replies "I'm just here walking link". "Oh cool, I'm in the car with Dave" I say, "that's cool what are you guys going to- *muffling*" she said. My heart dropped when I heard her yell and scream from a far away distance "Liza help m-" the phone hangs up.

David looks at me and says "what just happened" I turned and said "David drive, drive to near her house this is not a prank or something go drive" I said with tears in my eyes. He turns back and the road and stats driving really quick until we get to the street Kristen lives on. It's really dark because it's pretty late and I can't see a thing. I get a text and I check my phone to see a text from an unowned number that says:

"I have your friend and her dog, if you don't want anything to happen to her meet me at ....."

I turn to David and show him the text, he responds with "your not going there alone Liza there's no way", I tell him "I'm going, it's the only way Kristen won't get hurt", "your not going alone I have to come with you Liza" he says. "Don't worry babe I can protect myself I have to help her". He looks very concerned but doesn't say anything afterwards, he just starts driving.

We get to the location and I see a big white van. David turns to me and says "good luck babe, I'll be here I'll protect you if something happens". I nod to him and say "I love you", "i love you too" he says. I open the door and see someone getting out of the white van. They swing open the back door and I see Kristen. I stand there in front of the man and say "who are you", he steps closer and I step back. I see his face, it was my ex boyfriend, but not just my ex boyfriend but the boyfriend who abused me, mentally, emotionally and physically. The memories came rushing back to me and I start getting terrified of him. "Come here" he says, "what do you want from us" I responded. He doesn't answer instead he comes closer to me and I keep stepping back until I step back and bump into a man.

He grabs me and carries me to the car, while I'm screaming for help. David comes running out of the car and tries to punch him but he seems unaffected. He throws me in the car next to Kristen and grabs my hands and feet to tie me up, then he throws me again. The last thing I see is David trying to protect me and punching the guy but nothing worked. He swings the door closed and I look at Kristen and whisper "did they hurt you". She looks at me with tears in her eyes and says "not yet". We both start crying in fear as this guy is driving.