Link🖤

Liza's POV

The guy opens the door and carries us. Me and Kristen are kicking and punching him but nothing seems to happen. He sits us down on the chairs and goes next to Kristen. My ex turns on Kristen's chair and it shocks her. I start getting even more scared, Kristen looks like she's in pain, a lot of pain. After some time he stops her chair and goes up to me. He turns mine in and at that point all I can remember is passing out.

I don't know what happened next until I woke up. I see Kristen and ask "what happened", she sits back and says "he shocked us with the chairs, you passed out. "I'm terrified he said that he's going to come back and do worse" she says. I don't respond but I'm scared, very scared.

He walks in and says "you girls ready for another game". "When are you going to let us leave" I say, "when you learn" he responds. Then I don't respond, he looks around "so do you want to choose now or should I", "where's link" Kristen asks, "stop with the questions" he said firmly, we both stopped asking because we where afraid and he would ask us again and again the same question, "so do you want to choose or should I" but we never responded so finally he gave up and said "ok fine I'll choose". He looks around the walls angry and says "you know what I'll be back" and walks out.

He comes back in after a few minutes and we see that he's carrying link. Kristen starts yelling things to him like "don't hurt link" and "don't fucking touch link". But he wouldn't listen and instead started grabbing a knife from the walls. I hold Kristen back because if she went near him I know that she would get hurt too but she kept pulling away from me. He starts threatening us saying "if you don't choose I will so this is your last chance it's the dog dies or you get hurt". Kristen jumps up and says "fine I'll choose but please don't hurt link", He smiles and puts the dog in a cage and puts her right next to the door.