Support🖤

*hours later*

Kristen's POV
I began to gain continuousness and as soon as I did all I wanted to do is see Scott. I got up but fell to the floor because I became dizzy. The doctors soon realized I was continuous and came and picked me up. While placing me on the bed I kept telling them to let me see Scott but they wouldn't let me. They left my room after a while and I got up and left without them noticing. My hip hurt a lot and I kept grabbing it while walking. Until.... I finally see Scott.

As I walk in slowly to see him, I sit down and look at him. I sit there for while until I look up at his heartbeat and my heart drops.... I see him flatline. I yell and scream and cry for doctors to come and I soon see them running in. They all pushed me outside and locked the door. I couldn't see him anymore, I just fell to my knees and cried... until I feel someone putting there hand on my shoulder. I look up with tears in my eyes... it's David.

David's pov
After a while of me staring at Liza I ran downstairs to find Scott and Kristen and see if they where ok. I couldn't find their room until I see Kristen.

Kristen's POV

He asks me "what's wrong did something happen to Scott?", I couldn't speak, it felt like my heart actually broke into a million pieces. He looks around confused and sits down on the floor next to me. I needed someone at this moment and David was there... so I put my head on his shoulder. He puts his hand around me and is rubbing my arm and saying "everything is going to be ok". We sit there for a while until...