Jump Jump !!

This chapter is insired by the song Jump by Kriss Kross. (Idk how to spell it or if I spelled it right).  R.I.P. Kriss of Kriss Kross.

I know its been a while, but I have had major writers block and my dad took my phone. So here ya go.....

Hazel's POV

FLASHBACK

SLAP !!

I was here cleaning the kitchen, listening to my sisters screams and pleas for him to stop. Then all of a sudden I hear it all stop. But I know now to never take that as a good sign. Five minutes later Im getting smacked. I only just grimaced and kept doing my business. Next thing I know im being dragged upstairs to his room.

Let me give you a background on this mysterious him. He is a military man. He recently got back from his most recent tour. His wife had died before he came back. He found out about it right before they bombed his station. Since then hes been traumatized and thought that his wife dying was just a dream. Now he thinks that I am his wife and my sisters are her sisters.

When I got up the steps, I saw my sister walking out of a room looking used and abused. I really wish I could do something about this. When she saw me her eyes went as wide as saucers. But he never stopped moving. He dragged me all the way to the room he and his wife shared. But I'm not his wife and I'll never be.

He pushed me onto the bed, all gentleness aside. He tied me up with ropes and chains. And I thought this was going to be it. that he was going to steal the precious gift GOD gave me. Something I planned on sharing with the one I loved. But at the last second my younger sister came in with a frying pan in her hands. She's only eleven she isnt supposed to be here, to witness this, to be in his wrath.

BANG !!

She hit him right in the back of his head. He'll be out for the night. I hurried and pushed him off of me, then got my sister and ran out of the room. We went to go find Iisabel, she was still stuck in her spot she was in when I came up the stairs, with tears in her eyes.

"C'mon Iisy, we gotta go."

She only just shook her head. "Why, we gotta go before he wakes up." It seems as if her mind was wrapped around the idea of leaving because she started moving at inhuman speed to get her belongings. We did the same and we were out within two minutes on the road in four. Its a really good thing that she is seventeen and has her license.

FLASHBACK OVER

As soon as my mom said that we'd be cleaning regularly, I started hyperventalating. She knows what happened to us, how he made us clean in little to no clothing, how he found pleasure in it. I had the worst out of us three when it came to cleaning and yelling. He really thought I was his wife.

Hezekiah had put a paper bag over my mouth to help me breath. It didnt help because I passed out.

Raagon's POV

After my flashback I felt panic and got really light headed. It wasnt coming from me so I know it was coming from Hazel. I litterally bolted out of my house so fast Usain bolt would be proud. I heard Lazario and Garcon yelling after me but I didnt care all I cared about was Hazel. I was at her house in ten minutes, and she lives tirty minutes away from me. You can say that I'll be getting a few tickets tomorrow, but I didnt care.

I was banging on the door. It seemed like for ever before her father opened the door, but it was probably only a few seconds.

"What happened ?!?!?!" I asked rushing up to her room, not waiting for a reply. "She passed out because of some stuff that happened two years ago." I barely heard him, but I was listening enough to understand what he was saying.

"What happened two years ago?" I asked turning around. "I think thats something she should tell you. I only nodded and kept walkin towards her room. I walked in and rushed towards her as she was waking up.

She held me tight and started crying in my arms. I only could just whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

"Shhhh, it'll be okay. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sooo I'm really really really sorry for not updating for a while. But as you read I had some issues with the internet. Im not even supposed to be on here right now.

Sooo......

Who is this mysterious him ?

What do you think really happened ?

What do you think is going to happen ?

What about Raagon, how do you like him ?

I'm really stuck you guise. I know what I wanna do but I dont know how I wanna go about it.

Remember.....

Vote

Comment

Embrace the wierdness

~Anya