Chapter 11 - Three Against One

Austin pov

"I'm bored." Andrew distrubing me. He's been whining and bothering me since I got home.

"Go out then." I suggest him.

"No. I'm too bored to go out." He keeps poking and tangling on me.

"Andrew.. get off me." I pushed him.

He dropped from the couch and hurt his arm. He rubs his arm and groaned in pain.

"You are mean since you got yourself a girlfriend." He sulked.

I can't believe he's comparing himself with Choel. "Choel is not my girlfriend." I hissed.

"Dad.. Austin hissed on me." Andrew yelled towards the kitchen.

I looked at him disbelief. He sticks his tongue and runned toward the kitchen. I chased him and a light punch land on his back.

"Auch.. dad, Austin punch me." He complained again.

"Its just a light punch. Andrew sticks his tongue on me first." I defended myself.

Dad and mom look at us disbelief. Mom shook her head while preparing dinner and dad helping her out. They both look cute it the flowery apron.

"Kids.. no quarrel in the kitchen." Mom stop us.

Andrew sat on the dining table and I follow him. He's still sulking and I patted his back the place I punch him earlier.

"Austin's neglecting me these day. He got himself a girlfriend."

Three pairs of eyes focus on me instantly. Mom stood there  astonished at the sentence and dad stared at me with his owl eyes following by Andrew mischievous glared.

"Not a girlfriend.... its just a friend." I broke the tensed.

"What her name? Mom asked as she continue her works.

"Choel Dewry." Andrew yelled.

"Its a lovely name."

Andrew laughed and I know the reason. I slapped his arm warning him.

"What her job?"Dad join the conversation after sitting accros us.

"She's a writer." Andrew answered fast.

"She work in the company?"

"No dad.. She work at uncle Jonny company. Austin fill up his free times editing her works." Andrew smirked and  provoked me.

"Is that true youngest?" That's my nickname. I don't know who gave that weird nickname.

"It is dad." I replied seriously.

Mom laughed and dad laughed along. Then Andrew and me giggling together.

"We are happy for you youngest. Its times for you to move on and be happy." Mom hold my hand as she smile happily.

I smiled back. "She just a friend." I stated again.

"Its start from friend to relationship end with marrige." Dad patted my shoulder as I looked at him. "That line for you youngest." Then he laughed again.

"auuuwwww.. I almost spit my drink dad. Stop making jokes." Andrew pretend to coughed and chuckled at the end.

"How about you elderst. Any lasting girlfriend?" Mom turned to Andrew.

"You know me mom. I don't stick to one girl. " Andrew said proudly.

"You'll get your girl when you got your karma." Mom smirked.

"Why?"

"Cause karma is a bitch and bitch is a girl." Mom laughing out loud.

"Don't curse on your son mom." Andrew sulked again.

"I agree with mom." Dad said.

"I agree with dad." I provoked him.

"Great. Give me five." Mom did high five with me and dad as we leaving Andrew on his side alone.

"Stop teaming against me." Andrew hissed.

"You'll learn your lesson soon elderst. Just wait for the right girl to step in and knock some sense in your head." Dad added.

"Like hell I let unknow bitch to control me."

"You will." Mom supporting dad.

"Yeah you will." Dad said in a low husky voice and looked at mom lovingly.

I love my family. Dad and mom always supporting us. Mom's there for me to talk to. Dad always encourage and supporting me. I have Andrew my brother to depend on during my hard times.

Gosh.. I love my family so much.