Chapter 7 - Looking For Choel

Austin pov

I closed the file and putted it in the file shelf. I look at my watch it 10 minute until 3. I still got 10 minutes before the next agenda. So I rested on my seat and preparing for the meeting before my cellphone rang.

"Hello."

"A very nice day for you sir. This is Conner Wilson speaking. I am Ms. Dewry assistant. I would like to ask you few question. If you allow me."

I raise my eyebrow. "Please continue."

"Is Ms Dewry still in your office?"

I startled by the question. "She left about an hour ago."

"Oh. I have been waiting in front of your building for 2 hours but she's not here." I notice the panic in his voice.

"Call her." I suggested.

He replied after a long pause. "She does't carry cellphone. Do you mind if I check around your building?"

I quiet for a moment. "Let's meet at G level. I'll go with you."

"Thank you sir."

I end the call and walked out. When I reach G level, I recognize the face walking toward me. He is the huge tanned man in the cafe with Choel.

"I'm sorry distrubing you. But I'm worry about miss. She would never left without telling me." His face wrinkled alot.

"It's fine. Let's search together."

I notify the security team to let Conner in searching for his miss. I went to the 2nd floor to the security office.

"Let me see the CCTV foortage." I direct them and they showed me.

I watch all current running CCTV but did't see choel. I rewatch again but still got the same result.

"Play me the foortage in the elevator around 2 o'clock" I direct again.

After a while I saw choel enter the elevator. Two workers joined her. The workers laughed and Choel closed her eyes. After that she off from the elevator ride. 

She press the G level. But get out on level 4. Why?

"Show me current cctv on level 4." I direct again.

I watch again but still could't find Choel.

"Show me the stairs cctv."

Right on the cctv no5, I see Choel leaned back beside the wall.

"Where is that?" I asked

"North stairs on level 4 sir."

I'm out from the room and went straight to level 4. I went to the identify emergency door and opened it. Choel leaned there silently. She looks frightened. She counting out loud and rubbing her palm to palm.

I called her few times. But she does't responding at all. I called again. But she keeps counting and rubbing her palm.

Is this a panic attack? I read it in books but this is the first time I'm dealing with one.

I squated and exminated her face. She looks so pale and sweaty. Her lips turning blue as she counting number to number.

"Dewry.. Dewry.. Dewry.." I called her when she started tossing back and front. She screaming telling someone to stop.

She opened her eyes and look straight at me. But I don't think she saw me. She looks around like a lost kid.

"Dewry." I called again.

"I can't see you." She replied me.

I patted her shoulders and hold it firmly.

"I can't see you." She said that again.

"Choel Dewry.." I called her full name.

She froze. Maybe calling her first name got her attention.

"Choel.." I tried again.

She stayed still.

"Choel.."

Her tears leaks and she started crying.

"Kenzy.." She cried and hugged me.

I'm shook plus curious. Who is this Kenzy? I patted her back and wondering what happened in the elevator must be serious enough for her to get panic attack. 

"Don't leave again. Please..I'll be good." My heart shrunk as she begged me not to leave.

I want to tell her I'll never leave but I'm not that fucking Kenzy. Who is this guy broken a lovely lady heart.

"Dewry.." I called and she looked up on me.

Suddently she jumped and distant herself from me.

"Dewry.." I called her back.

"Stay away. Don't come near me." She started screaming and walked back.

She slammed her hand toward me. She trying pushing and kicking me. I just let her baby punch and kick hit me so I can caught her.

"Aaaarrrr.. Let me go! Let me go!" She screaming non stop.

I just let her hit me so she could calm down. I pulled her in my arm. I hugged her telling her everything alright. But she's not responding.

After a while, she pass out in my arm. I carry her in bridal style and rushed out to meet Conner.