Welcome Home

*I just wanted to skip past the part for once so this take place when they wake up*

Aphmau's POV

I woke up next to...wait, something wasn't right. I rubbed what I thought was Aaron's back, but instead it was fur. I slowly turned my body to see a inhumanly large body next to me. It was breathing heavily. It had black fur and the ears and tail had a red tip. The unknown creature had very intimidating muscles that puffed up whenever he inhaled. It's teeth were sharp, and it snores aggressively. The worst thing is is that it had me in a tight hold. It was like I was it's plush toy. I tried to wiggle my way out but I was too terrified to move. Did it rape me? Where's Aaron? I was still naked, my legs were rubbing up against a wet part, what I presume to be it's penis. And I was so small compared to it. If it stood up I would be at his hip. His dick was almost the size of my whole leg, which terrified me even more. So I still continued to fix my way out, but I accidentally kicked it's leg, he jolted up, it's eyes were red and he stretched. My face froze and I just stood there.

Then...it finally came out. I screamed and fell out the bed, trying to unlock the door. It came over to me and had a worried look.

"Aph, are you okay?" It's voice was deep and rough. Almost after every word it sounded like a growl.
"How do you know my name!" I shouted at it. "Get away from me you monster!" The thing frowned and glanced at the mirror. It looked like it never saw its own reflection. It stumbled back and I ran out into the kitchen. The thing ran to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Aphmau, it's me Aaron." I looked at it in disbelief. I wasn't scared anymore from hearing his voice.

"How did this happen?" I asked myself, then I remembered last night.

*Flashback to last night*

Aaron pounded into me. Every thrust he came. I was tired of moaning, I came a long time ago but he just kept going, he finally pulled out, his semen squirting everywhere. He bend down to my ass and started to eat me out. He always commented on my perfect hourglass body, he licked me out clean. I couldn't stop moaning. He pulled me on his face and I started to ride him. Rubbing my ass on his face, he lifted me up and sat me on his dick. I started to bounce up and down as I realized something strange about him, his grunts got louder and he became more hairy. I also noticed that his penis was growing bigger which began to hurt my stomach to the point where I fainted on the bed. I fell back lying on the pillows, I could still feel him thrusting into my motionless body.