The Lab

Aphmau's POV:
I was scared, they didn't shoot me, but I felt like I was shot in the heart. Aaron was just naked on the ground, they dragged him out.. why?
I snatched the bed blanket and ran outside, a white van sped of into the night. Everyone came out of their houses, Katlyn and Kawaii chan walked up to me and hugged me.

"Aphmau~Senpai what's wrong?" Kawaii Chan's eyes widened "did they take Aaron~Kun away?!"
I broke down into tears and Garroth put a bathrobe over me. Laurence and Zane both called 911, the police came at 4am. I sat in the living wrong in my bathrobe, my hair still a mess from when Aaron pulled it during sex, i still could imagine his big but gentle hands tugging on my hair making me forcefully cock my head back and moaning. The image burst out of my mid when the cops turned to me.

"So mam' the man that was pulled out was Aaron Lucan correct?"

"c-correct."

"Mam' he was just filed in for 4 murders and a rape of Aphmau Lucan?"

"What? I never filled out a report saying he raped me....h-he is my husband."

"Well apparently it says you filled it out at 3:23 pm on a Thursday in March. You said that the man pinned you down and began to rape you is that true?"

"NO! W-what how...That day was the day Garroths birthday, when we got home it was late and he was drunk. He started to have sex with me but I wanted it..."

"Well then who filled out the report?"

"I don't know! And murders? What murders?"

"Well the victim states that he killed more than that but so far we only have four, no names but it was a family. Two girls and their parents were both found dead in separate parts of the house, the parents were killed in their bedrooms and the girls were in the kitchen." He looked at papers. "Do you know anything about this?"

I froze and sat in silence holding my coffee.

"Well then we're keeping him in." The officer said and left the house. "Find yourself a new husband." He shouted.

Aaron's POV:

I was strapped to a table, a cold metal table that had some blood on it. Sharp needles pinched my arms. All I could think about was Aphmau. I noticed that I was in my Ultimate form. Which scared me even more. I tried to sit up but I felt my bones tremble and weaken. A man in black walked in, it was Ein.

"Don't struggle you'll only make it worse."

"I'm struggling to try to get my fist onto your face." I barked.

"Temper now." He clucked his tongue. "Why should you be angry? We're going to use you for something special. The military needs to find more of you Ultima werewolves for extra protection, since your invincible to bullets it will give us a greater chance of winning any future battles."

"I don't want to be a damn soldier! I want to be with my wife!"

"Just be lucky I didn't kill her in front of you." He laughed "but...she is a beauty. She does have a nice womanly figure. I can't imagine the warmth of her vaginal walls...squeezing her plump ass as she moans my name..you get the anytime you want don't you Aaron? The feel of her breast make you aroused don't they?"

"IF YOU LAY ON FINGER ON HER IM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU." I barked again.

"I'd like to see you try." He shot me with the dart again as I groaned in pain. Before my eyes shut I saw him chug a potion and turn into...me?!

"Trust me Aaron. She'll never know the difference, while you sit here in torcher I'll be enjoying her body. Everything that I deserved."

"But you'll never be able to enjoy that without that stupid potion," I breathed heavily "she'll never love you for who you actually
are...cause your a monster."

"No Aaron, your the monster."

*when you watch 50 shades freed  and you get more ideas for your fanfic*