•B•

2-Familiar Stranger

Deniza Min

"I Miss You" The guy said, holding my chin He made an eye contact with me.

It's really strange.

"Who?.. Who are you?" I asked him angrily. But deep inside my heart, it was pounding like crazy. It's a foreign feeling for me.

"Oh please? Deniza? Why are you pretending like you doesn't know me?! Please! For the past few years I've been dying to see you! And it kills me everyday because I wasn't able to!" He said while tears falling down from his eyes.

I suddenly felt guilty? Seriously? What's with him? How did he know my name?

"Seriously? Who are you? How do you know me? Are you a stalker?" I shouted that cause almost everyone to look at us.

I just noticed that he looks so familiar!

When he noticed that there's so many people looking at us.  He hid his face. Why??

"Look! Stop it okay? You're driving me crazy. I might get fully crazy right now if you don't stop this shit. Stop hurting me! I might stop loving you if you continue that way" He said sincerely.

"Then stop loving me, You Idiot! I don't even know you! We just met and you told me you love me? What kind of bullshit is that?" I said and walk away but he held my hand instantly.

I felt the electricity all over my body when he touched my hands.

"This isn't the last time we will see each other, Baby" He whispered and walk away.

Baby? It sounds familiar. I think I heard someone call me that way before.

I just finished buying all of the groceries that my Mom wants and head home immediately. I feel like my head's gonna burst. It's painful.

"Honey? Are you okay?" Mom asked, full of worries in her eyes. I just nodded in return and give her all the things I bought.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked while I drink water from the dispenser.

"Yeah Mom! It's just tiring" I faked a laugh. "Mom, I'm going to work now. My Client just texted me. Her wedding will start hours from now. I better get going" I said. I went to my room and get my things.

"Wow! Our bride is beautiful without make up on" I praise my client Alexandra Heims soon to be Alexandra Collins. She's getting married this day. And she asked me to do her make up.

"Stop embarrassing me, Deniza!" She shout, pinching me hard on cheeks.

Wait. I forgot to mention that she's been my close friend eversince the accident. I met her at the Hospital because His boyfriend which actually her groom right now was injured.  So we talk a lot of things. And because of her I met Wanna One. She's a fan too.

"I got some news for you! And I'm sure you'll be so jealous" I said while sticking out my tounge. She look at me curiously.

"What it is that will make me Jealous instead of the thought of my boyfriend correction husband flirting with someone?" She asked. I laugh at her and places my make up on the table.

"I will be working with Wanna One" I simply said with a big smile on my lips.

"What!? You gotta be kidding me!" She asked with her hand on her mouth.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I said, still smiling widely.

"Yes! You look like Joker's wife! You've been smiling like a creep ever since you enter this room" She said while laughing so hard. I slap her shoulder.

"I'm serious" I said while wearing my poker face emotion.

"OMG! You really are serious? Omygod! I think it's better to back out from this wedding! Maybe this is the opportunity for me to marry my Daniel!" She said while clapping her hands. She's weird. Everytime she's happy or nervous or excited she always clap her hands.

"Dream on! You've got no chance to meet them." I teasingly said and she pouted.

My jaw drop after I finished doing her make up. And I think I'm about to cry! She's mouth-dropping gorgeously perfect!

"The wedding will start any minute from now. Bride, please be on standby" One of the staff said.

I look at Alex and she's already teary eyed I'm so happy for her. She told me to head on the church then I sit on the first row.

The wedding finished so happily. I'm so proud of her. After meeting with her parents. She immediately run to me and hugged me.

I think I'm about to cry.

"Hey Deniza! Hey Honey!" Falcon said as he put his hands on Alex waist. How sweet. I just nodded at him in return.

"Oh wait, Deniza. I would like you to meet someone! Maybe he's your future someone too" He said while winking. Alexandra-Her wife punched her on his shoulder and we both laugh.

"There he is! Hey Samuel!" He shouted.

Samuel? Sounds strangely familiar.

"Hi I'm Samuel Ford! Nice to meet you!" He funnily said. He doesn't look familiar. I'm sure I didn't met him before. But the name sounds familiar.

"Where's the other one?" Falcon asked Samuel while laughing.

Who's the other one?

"Oh. He's on his way" Samuel said smiling at me. I just smiled back because I think It's kinda rude not to.

"There he is! Hey Samuel!" Falcon shouted looking at the back.

What is this strange feeling.
"Here's the other Samuel I'd  like you to meet" He said while pointing the familiar guy beside me.

Wait--

"You are the guy from earlier right?" I asked. And he smiled.

"So you two know each other?" Alex asked.

"No--"

"Yeah, I know her very well" He seriously said. "I'm Kim Samuel by the way" He said while winking at me--

"Ouch!" I shrieked and cried because of pain. All of them asked me if I'm okay but none of it registered on my head.

'I'm Kim Samuel by the way'

His voice keeps on repeating on my head like a broken CD. This .. It feels like this happend before. My head really hurts!! It's really familiar!

"Hey.." I heard his soft voice but then.. Everything went black.

°°

Vote.Comment.Follow

This is my unexpected update. I just want to asked you guys a favor!

Please if you have Instagram,  Twitter and Facebook please use the #ROS_SamDen . I would like to be friend with you guys and please do post if you like my story with that hashtag. It's my dream though 😅😭.. I love you guys. Sorry for being demanding

S L E E P Y F A N G I R L 9 3