•D•

4-Last

Deniza Min

"Deniza!" My mom shouted from downstairs. 

So, I got released yesterday. The doctor said it's normal. I'm just like the other patients who is suffering Long-term Memory loss like me that's why I got released easily.  Alexandra has been texting me since I got released yesterday. She keeps on asking me If I'm okay and it's a little bit annoying but of course, I love her so much.

"Deniza! Why aren't answering me ?" My Mom overreact. "Did you hit your head really hard to the point you lost your manners?" She continued. I roll my eyes on her and laughed.

"Look, Mom. I'm really tired" I said and roll on my bed. She looks disappointed.

"Is that so ? It's just, My future son-in-law is downstairs. He's waiting for you since morning" She said, about to leave I grab her hand.

"Future son-in-law?! Who ?!" I asked nervously. She laughed at me and immediately run downstairs. My Mom is really childish!!

With my pajama and sleeveless shirt I ran as fast as I could to catch Mom. I don't even care about my looks and hurriedly ran downstairs. Suddenly, I stopped running when I saw Samuel sitting comfortably on the couch.  His jaw dropped because of my appearance. He's even more surprised when he look down at my clothes. Then I remembered I wasn't wearing a bra!

"Yah ! You pervert ! Stop looking at me!" I immediately covered my chest but he just laugh. With too much frustration and madness, I threw the sandwich on him and ran to my room.

Ahh! This is embarrassing ! How can I face him at this rate ?!

I just dressed hurriedly and went down and found Mom and Samuel laughing with each other. Seriously ? 

"Oh ! There she is!" Mom called me with a meaningful look at her face. Suddenly, I felt ashamed when my eyes met Samuel's. But he just gave a soft chuckle.

"Why is he here ?" I furiously ask Mom. She gave a smile and hold Samuel's hand.

"My future Son-in-law here I mean, Samuel. Wants to go out with you somewhere" My Mom said "So get dress properly because, This is a date!" My mom continue to tease me. Samuel just keep on laughing because of my reaction.

"Date ?!" I shouted and they both nodded. "What if I disagree!?" I shouted with frustration.

"Then I'll lock you on your room together with Samuel" She grinned. I look at her wide eyed.

"What the what are you doing, Mom?!" I asked her. She just gave me a smug look in her face.

"Uh? Isn't obvious? I'm changing my Daughter's boring life? What's wrong with it?" She ask. Samuel laughed. I look at him at roll my eyes.

I the end, I was forced to accept his invite.

"Where do you want to go? What do you want to eat? Are you tired? Do you want to watch movie?" He said. Ugh! He keeps on repeating those questions since we enter his car. Well not really his car but he has a driver.

"Can you please shut up? You've been asking me that question repeatedly !" I shouted but he just pout and did a peace sign. I roll my eyes on him but he just laughed.

We arrived at a restaurant. Some guy approaches us and escorted us to our private room. Look! I don't need this shit. I just want a simple date.

"Sorry for efforting too much" He said while rubbing the top of his head.

"Yeah, you effort to much. I'm really not used to this kind of stuffs. I prefer going to amusement parks, bars, fastfood chains and many more. But I don't really like going to a private places" I said. He look down and bite his lips.

"I'll try. Next time" He said and smirked.

"There's no next time." I said. "But can I ask you something?"

Maybe he's someone from tha past who know me.

"Sure"

"How do you know me?" I nervously ask, looking at him. He faked a smile but I can see how hurt he is when i look into his eyes.

"Uhm.. Well, I thought your someone I know but then, you are completely different from that person" He said with sad tone from his voice.

That hurts..

No it's not. We just ordered a food. And talk a lot about fun stuffs.

While we are walking on the sea side, I felt his hands holding on mine. I felt shiver all over my body when our hands touched. It feels like I'm longing for it.

"I will give up" Hi whispered, looking further at the sea.

"What?" I ask confusingly. He slided the grip of his hand on my hand, He stopped walking and looked at me full of emotion on his eyes.

"I'll cut the chase. Are you sick? It's not a coincidence that you look exactly and definitely like her. It's impossible, Deniza. Why can't you remember me?" He asked, teary eyed.

The way he cry is familiar..

"I.. I have a Long-term amnesia" I nervously said  looking at his eyes I saw he was disappointed.

"What happened?" He said, standing straighly I felt his cold aura.

"I got into a airplane crash. I didn't even know where did I go" I said looking at the ocean and not on his eyes.

"Do you member someone?" He ask making me look at him.

"Yeah. But as of now, I think I don't want to remember him. Maybe because He's not important in my life" And of course I have you in my life now..

"What if you both love each other?" He ask as if it was him.

He's not really important to me right now. I want to forget him because he gave me a lot of frustrating thoughts.

"I don't even care who he his. If we both love each other, Why did he let me leave that cause me a painful memory loss. It's his fault that my life was ruined" I said angrily.

Right.. Even though I'm really curious about him, I'm really angry and I don't care.

"Really?" He asked, not looking at me but it feels like he was crying.

"Yeah. I want to start a new life that he ruined. I hate him" I said, smiling bitterly.

He look at me emotionless and cold.

"Well then, That's what I'd like to hear. That's the signal for me to leave. Thus, This will be the last time we will be seeing each other" He said, walking away leaving me dumbfounded.

I wanted to call his name but mouth didn't cooperate and I felt a huge pain on my chest.
Last? I don't want to!

°°

Vote.Comment.Follow

Please use the #ROS_SamDen on your posts! I love you guys! This is for the Chapter 4

S L E E P Y F A N G I R L 9 3