Why??????

Pandora's POV.

I walk into my first period which was social study's she was sitting down and i happen to see her name on her desk it was Lilth. I was close but I notice something else her sleeves on her shirt were up a little just for me to see her scars. I took a seat next to her I smiled, and I would ask her why she had her scars if we were friends and I plan to make that happen. "Hey" I said quietly and she looked up at me."Hey" she responded "I'm sorry are you new here because i have never notice you before". "No I have been here since freshmen year" I felt embarrassed and I started to blush and I guessed she notice."Yeah I thought you were new too because I never notice you"we sat there talked about random things like pets.When finally I asked her to give me her schedule we had most of are class together except math which was last period. We got separated mostly because she wanted to hang out with her friends. After eating I went to the bathroom and went into the stall to throw up my meal like I always do.

Lilth POV.

I walked into the girls bathroom to us the restroom then i heard what sounded like a throwing up. I was not ready to see Pandora walk out and freeze when she looked up and saw me staring in wonder."where you throwing up your lunch" she tried to run past me but I got in front of the door and locked it. "list up your shirt" she looked at me strange then realized what I meant, and scared she slowly lifted up her shirt. I was shocked by what I was seeing I could see her ribs, and their was no meat on her body.not knowing what to do when she started to cry I pulled her into a hug.She cried even hard in my arms she felt nice in m y arms, and I never wanted her to stop hugging me.