Gay????

Pandora's POV.

Me and Lilth sat there crying together in the school bathroom's floor."Why do you throw up your meals do you think your fat or something". I did know how to respond to Lilth's question I did find myself disgusting I guess I did think I was fat. "Are you going to answer me or not?" " I guess I think I'm fat" "NO YOU'ER NOT YOU'R BEAUTIFUL" "Then you have not heard my story" "what is your story then" "Last year I came out to my parents then to the whole school well actually these girls took videos of me talking to my parents about me being gay, and made a video and showed the whole school. This is when I was in 8th grade that all of this happened I have changed i have dyed my hair and cut it. I was really depressed and started to cut I have stopped since then and I have a therapist". Lilth sat there just staring and processing what she just heard when finally I asked "Why do you have cuts on you'r wrist are they new". She wouldn't answer me so finally I yelled at her "I JUST TOLD YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU ARE JUST GOING TO NOT TELL ME ANYTHING!!!!" she started to cry I had no idea of what to do so I left the bathroom. Which was not the greatest choice in the world but I freaked out. I just went home and laid down in my bad and went to sleep.