Midnight

Lilth's POV.

I sat in the bathroom till the end of the school day wondering why I didn't tell her.She told me everything and I was to scared she wouldn't want me to be around her with my negative energy.When she left me all alone in the bathroom actually proved that she wanted to be there for me. I'm so self centered I couldn't trust her even though she trust me with her past i'm a jerk aren't I. I need to apologize to her I can ask Zane and Phoniex for where she lives (not creepy at all).I have there number from a project we had to do last year I can call them I pick up my phone and start to call them."Hello who is this"Zane sound confused so he must have deleted my number "Hey it's Lilth from last years project". "oh okay um what do you want?" "um I need to know where you'r friend Pandora lives we had a really big fight and I need to apologize". "yeah she lives actually two house down from you." " OH okay thanks for that information" "Also if she tells you anything about her past you mean something to her you just need to open up to her too she hates giving out information she needs something in return". "is that why she freaked out when she wanted me to tell her about my................well you will find out later if we get close bye thanks again". "No problem call me again if you need help she sometimes lashes out and has panic attacks". I walked to her house and knocked well sort of I fell into the door going up the stairs. She opened the door and was shocked to see me but I didn't let her talked i pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry I should have told you why I cut........ I cut because no one will every love me and yes they are new". "Thank you for telling me and you got one thing wrong......... I love you".