Sophie and Harry-One Day ;)

(Harry’s POV)

Today is the last day at home until I go on tour in America. I am going to hang out with my best friend of 12 years Sophie. She is the most amazing girl I have ever known. I love her so much but I have never had the guts to tell her how I really feel. I’m still so unsure about how she feels and I don’t want to ruin a friendship if it can be avoided. I guess it’s just time I go out on a limb and tell her because I don’t think I can keep it bottled up any longer.

(Sophie’s POV)

“Why does nothing look good on me?” I think as I raid my clothes for the perfect outfit for my… day with Harry. I can’t call it a date because we aren’t dating but don’t I wish. He is the most perfect guy ever, and today I’m going to do it. I’m going to tell him how I feel. Thing may never be the same but maybe it’ll be for the better. I hear a knock downstairs. Him already? I look at my phone and realize it’s already two in the afternoon. My heart races as I grab my purse and open the door.

(Harry’s POV)

She looks perfect as usual. She never overdoes herself and I love it.

“Ready to go,” I asked. She nodded and closed the door behind her.

I decided I would take her to her favorite Italian restaurant a few blocks over. We ate and laughed. We also talked a lot about the upcoming tour. I could tell something else was on her mind though. I knew her to well for her to be able to hide anything from me.

(Sophie’s POV)

“Is everything okay,” Harry asked me. Great, he knew I was anxious. I should have known he’d see right through me.

“Umm… yeah. There is just something I need to tell you,” I said. My palms were sweating and my heart started beating faster, “Harry, I have a huge crush on you. I have for a long time, and I didn’t want to say anything.” He smiled back at me and then out of nowhere he kissed me. It was a long, gentle, perfect first kiss. I felt my cheeks get warm and he giggled. Yes giggled when he saw.

“I feel exactly the same about you,” he said. He took my hand in his, “So if we both feel like this, will you be my girlfriend Sophie?”

“Yes,” I said and he kissed me once again and led me out of the restaurant. He took me to an ice cream parlor just around the corner. Once we got our ice cream we sat down and in a matter of seconds he stuck his cone on my face. I felt ice cream on my lips and nose. Before I could even react he started kissing me to get the ice cream off. Smooth move Harry, I like it.