Seats

They've finally arrived at the airport and gathered their suitcases together.

"Does everyone have their passports ready?" Asked Reiji, getting out his own passport, heading to the check-in area.

"Yeah!" Said Yui, the only one who replied to Reiji. Everyone else decided to ignore him.

"Tch" said Ayato.

-time skip-

"Ahhh! We're finally getting onto the plane! I'm so excitedddd!! Hawaii, here I comeee~" beamed Yui, who jumped around in excitement.

"It's not that exciting, is it?" Says Ayato, glaring at her.

"Yes it's v-"

Before she could finish off what she was going to say, Subaru pushed her onto the plane.

"You're blocking my way, move." Subaru says coldy.

The all showed their passports and tickets to the flight attendants before searching for their own seats.

"Umm.. Kanato... I think this is my seat." Says Yui, standing there waiting for Kanato to reply.

"Teddy's sitting here, aren't you teddy?" He says and smiles.

"O-oh um, where should I sit?" Says Yui, looking around the plane.

"Sit on my lap... ;) It's going to be fun.... ;)" Says Laito, smirking.

"Um... it's okay. I'll just find another seat...." Yui says, looking around and finds another empty space next to Subaru.

"Oh! I'll just sit here next to Suba-" She Says, before someone cuts her off.

"I'll sit here." Ayato says, sitting himself on the seat and smiles at Subaru.

"Mk." Groans Subaru and rolls his eyes.