My secret

Kanato's POV

"We are third in priority for take-off, we should depart in about five minutes" says the captain over the speakers.

I don't care. Just take-off now.

I looked behind to see Ayato's head resting on Subaru's shoulders and Subaru's head resting on Ayato's head. What are they doing??

"Teddy, look! Ayato is sleeping with Subaru~ Ayato is sleeping with Subaru~ sleeping with Subaru~"

After saying that, Yui looked back at me, then to Subaru and Ayato. She seems quite upset... wait, I don't care anyway. "Right? Teddy? Let's put the seatbelt on and flyyyyy~"

Yui then looked at me again.

"Ah~ Subaru looks really cute with Ayato~ I wonder what else they do..." I say, and glanced at Yui. Her face was bright red and looks like she's about to burst into tears.

"Right, teddy?" I say, smirking at Yui.

"Kanato, stop it." Reiji says, and looks up from his book.

"Ah~ are you jealous... too? And want to join them?" I say, looking at Reiji and glanced at Yui.

"Ah... so noisy >.<" Shu says and goes back to sleep again.

Yui's POV

I don't understand why Kanato's doing this to me. I can tell that she knows my secret... or does she?? I really like this person.... or should I say, vampire? I can't believe it. I fell in love... with a vampire.

Does he like me back? I hope so....

The fact that Kanato knows my secret is terrible... he's making this whole thing so obvious. I'm assuming that Reiji already knows because of what Kanato just said.

How could he? I mean, wouldn't he even try and hide my secret for me? How did he even find out anyway??

I groaned and sat myself properly onto my seat and looked at the screen infront of me.

Movies... hmmm? Which one should I watccchhh?

I went through the pages and there wasn't any good movies. What shouldddd i watcccchhhh?

I paused when I saw this movie 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Hmmm... the cover looks interesting... the girl is really pretty too! What's it about? People wearing grey clothes? 50 people covered in grey? A person who only wears grey? Someone's house that's all grey? I don't know. Maybe I'll just watch it and find out what happens...