Chapter 10 : You Little Tease

Helloooooo! :D So this is chapter 10. I hope you enjoy it and I'm sorry if there are some mistakes in it. Oh, I should warn you. You're going to need a tissue, or tissues, maybe ;) Alright then, HAPPY READING! :D

~ london ;)

********

Sunday. My favorite day. I could sleep as much as I want. Since I was not a morning person, I snuggled more into Barry and wrapped myself in my comfy blanket.

That was when my phone buzz on the table beside my bed.

I sighed and straightened my hand to reach my phone. I swept the screen using my thumb to unlock it and tapped the message icon to see the text. I took a quick glance to the small clock in the upper right corner of my phone. 11.43.

Good morning ;)

It was from Luke. I smiled and replied the text.

Good morning to you too :)

I tapped the send button and locked my phone.

I decided to get up and tidied up my bed. After folding the blanket, I walked out and found Kimmy munching on her breakfast in the kitchen.

“Good morning.” I greeted her while grabbing a bowl and a box of Coco Pops.

“Morning. How’s your sleep?” she asked.

“Good. What’s your plan for today?” I asked while pouring some milk into the bowl. I grabbed a spoon and started to feed myself.

I took a glance at her outfit. She wore her flowery baby blue sweater with a grey tank top in it, a pair of grey skinny jeans and her black combat boots. She made her golden blonde hair into a nice fishtail braid. To sum it all up, she looked stunning.

Kimberly was the only person who can make a flowery sweater and combat boots look adorable together. She was a real beauty.

I wondered why she looks so stunning this morning.

“I have a date today.” She said with a huge grin on her face. Now that was make sense.

I looked at her in disbelief and she chuckled. Her blue eyes sparkled in pure happiness. I could tell that she is very excited about it.

“With who? Why didn’t you tell me last night?” I asked her.

“He just asked me out this morning. I’m not telling you who he is.” She answered while finishing her toast. She put her plate in the sink and washed her hands.

“But why?! That’s not fair!” I whined and she laughed.

“Because I’m gonna go now. I’ll tell you everything later, okay?” she said while messing with my hair. I pouted my lower lip and she laughed again, reaching for her tote bag on the counter.

“Take care! And tell him if he hurts you, I’ll rip his testicles and feed them to a penguin!” I said when she walked towards the front door. She turned her head, facing me, and rolled her eyes.

“Really, Syd? Penguins don’t eat testicles, Genius.” She said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

“I’ll make them, for sure.” I simply answered and she rolled her eyes again.

“Whatever. I’m gonna go now.” She said and reached for the door knob.

“Have fun!” I said and she walked out from the flat.

I sighed and continued to eat my cereal. I unlocked my phone while munching on my breakfast. I saw there is a reply from Luke.

I felt my heart beats faster, and this weird sensation in my stomach. Come on, it was just a text from Luke! Why did my body has to react this way about it?!