AU: Jessie McCree

——forgot to mention that Jessie will be seventeen in this chapter and I'm altering Genji's age as well as a few other characters ages since they will be at a special monster school.——

                   I'm not really sure where papi went or uncle Andre, I haven't seen him in a while...but I'm startin' to get real hungry and papi didn't leave me a snack before he went out. I'm pretty sure jefe isn't here right now either since he went to the shootin' range hours ago and I haven't heard him come back yet .
                 I snuck into the kitchen and realized papi's shelf is way to high for me to reach. So instead I opened the cabinet near the ground and saw a box full of candy bars. I reached in and grabbed a KitKat then ran back upstairs to eat it. After I finished it I started playin' with some dolls papi and uncle Andre gave me for Christmas.

                "Jessie, honeybee I'm home." My tail suddenly popped out and started to wag. I got up as papi walked through the door, he picked me up and rubbed his nose against mine. When he pulled away I saw blood on his mouth, meanin' daddy went for a hunt and dinner is in the kitchen!
                 "Ya behaved right? Ya were a good pup right? Promise me ya didn't do anythin' to make jefe mad at you bebé." I nodded and smiled. Papi smiled back and put me down then changed into his wolf form, I did the same and he picked me, went to the rug, set me down and started to groom me.

—————————————

                 Papi and I decided to go outside since I've been in all day long, it's fun but he's been on the phone with someone since we came out. Talkin' about me, sayin' I'm good on shots, that I ain't got flees and that I'm learning' how to hunt. I looked around and saw a bunch of pretty rocks and I bet papa would love them.

                  "Papi I'm gonna go collect rocks. I'm gonna be over there." I pointed over near the shed we fix the bikes in and he nodded. I grabbed the bucket I'd been usin' to make sandcastles and ran over.
                  As I was searchin' I heard voices, as papi always tells me I ignored them. They got louder and louder until I slammed into someone's legs. Lookin' up I saw Jax and Twitch who were starin' back at me grinnin'.

                  "Found her boss." I took a step back as jefe's voice came over the radio.

                   'Grab the little bitch and bring her to the barn.'

                  "On it." I turned around and tried to run but Twitch grabbed my shirt and lifted me up. I opened my mouth to scream but he stuffed somethin' in it before I could, and no matter how much I wiggled I couldn't get free.

———————

                    "J-jefe I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! What did I do wrong?" I can't stop cryin'. I can never stop cryin' when jefe is involved..I just wanna leave and never come back.
                     My head started hurtin' as jefe lifted me by my hair. He held me face to face with him and spat on me.

                     "Ya took somethin' that wasn't y'ers...still y'er one pretty little girl ain'tcha. Even with y'er face all cut up and bruised like this. It's a shame ya make me so mad that I have to ruin this." He threw me down hard, kneeled next to me, then rubbed my cut cheek into the dirt.

                      "Jax what'd ya want me to come all the way to the damn barn for? My little girl is missin' so I gotta find her!" Jefe started smilin' again and stood up, I tried to sit up but had someone pin me down. Instinctively I started cryin' again, loud enough for papa to hear me. He quickly looked around and then spotted me. He started runnin' over to me.
                      "Jessie? Jessie bebé, oh dear god sweet pea I was so worried 'bout'cha! Ya know better then-" jefe stepped in front of him, causin' papi to stop suddenly.