Chapter 1

Everyday since September 1st all I thought was what was, he's hiding from everyone..... and what is his secret. I have been asking this for months, it was just one of those thoughts you needed the answer to. Even though it's none of your business in the first place.

Another question I have is; why does he keep his first name a secret and why did he always hide from me does he know I'm trying to figure out his secret, no, that can't be, I haven't even told.......

I stop writing in my journal when I notice people started staring at me and because my friend Dalea started running to me down the hallway screaming my name "ELIZABETH" When she was finally got to me, she took a couple deep breaths and started speaking.

"You won't believe what I just heard" she stopped for a second gasping for air, "Mr. Mysterious" (a name she called the cutest boy in school even though she knew his last name was Storm) apparently someone over heard a teacher and him talking about how Mr. Mysterious has a huge secret."
I pretended to be surprised when she told me the news, I mean I kind of guess he had something to hide, but what threw me off was knowing that a teacher knows his secret and how big is the secret really?  did someone want attention. Then again, why does Storm hide when he sees me? I'm not scary am I?