Chapter 5

"What the floops"!
I rolled off my bed diary in hand slamming on the hard wood floor
"Why did I have to slam into the one area with wood floors" I groaned.

"Wooo" "Ouch".

I sat up quickly face red with embarrassment.

"Pff.. Hahaha" Eren laughed loudly as Connor opened the bedroom window.
"Eren, is that anyway to act in front of a lady"
"Oh come on that was funny" Great it's these two idiots.

"What are you doing in my room, no, why are you in my house!? "

Eren looked down at me with his intense red eyes, oh god is going to try kissing me again, where's my pepper spray. Suddenly he looked away from me face red.  Is he blushing?  Connor looked at me to and suddenly covered his face with one hand.

"Darling.. " Connor stuttered.
Confused I look at myself suddenly realizing... I don't have pants on!

I rushed to my dresser and put on pants how could I forget I only wore a shirt and undergarments.

My face grew even redder, "is that even possible"
Opps I said that out loud
"God, Da.. "
I immediately stop and look at Connor who still has his face covered but now he just looks really confused.

"I'll just get... Yeah" To embarrassed to say anything else I slowly walk towards my dresser my fever hitting  me.

After jumping into a pair of sweat pants I look back at Eren and Connor ready to speak or so I thought...
I start to feel dizzy and drowsy next thing I know I'm in someone's arms

"Sooo... Warrrmmm"