Chapter 13: Picture Perfect

Hey guys! 

You guys keep talking about casting for the book so here is my list! 

Liam- Hero Fiennes-Tiffin

Grant-  Austin Butler 

Phoebe- Hailee Steinfeld 

 They wouldn't work for a movie (not like there is one) but those would be the vibes I am going for when I think of these people. Everyone else I have no idea but if you do comment below! 

**************************************************************************************

PHOEBE 

I pull into my parent's driveway with Liam following right behind me. 

I feel trapped by the thoughts of my feelings for both of these men. Liam, so gentle, so kind, so loving, he's always been there, he's always cared for Damon and me. Grant, so sexy, so much pull towards him for the whole idea of a family that I have always imagined to have. Liam is the light, the sweetness, the calm and dedicated soul that wraps me into a state of feeling safe and secure all the time. Grant, on the other hand, has always had this unbelievable way of having power over my attraction to him. He is completely intoxicating and every time I take a hit of him, the feeling lingers, making me crave him even more, but he is childish still, it doesn't take much to notice that. Choosing one means losing the other in some way and the thought frightens me to my core. How do I end something that doesn't feel like it has even really begun yet? How do I say goodbye when I don't mean it? It isn't right to string them both along, I know that, but both of these men have parts of my life. Grant is the father of my child, and Damon is my life, but is that enough to have him forever? Liam is my partner, my best friend, my confidant, my 911 call whenever I need him, but is that enough to have him forever? My heart aches for both of them and I need it to give me the answer because there is no way logic is going to get me the answer I need. 

Liam and I park next to each other, as always, and walk hand in hand into my old house. My dad is the first to look suspicious and grabs my free hand and drags me down the hallway to his study, yelling to everyone in the living room that we are talking business. "Geez, what is it, dad?" 

"Phoebe Rose, what the hell is going on with you and Liam?" 

Fuck me, I knew he would ask. "You want the real answer or the nice one that is less complicated?" 

He shakes his head aggressively and then hits the floor hard with his right foot, I haven't even told him yet but he is expecting the worse as usual, "The REAL answer Phee." 

We take a seat on his leather sofa and I spill out my guts. My worries, Grant and I sleeping together, Liam and I sleeping together, my confusion, my hesitation. I tell him what I know but also what I feel. He doesn't respond at all while I ramble, just lets me get it out, and it honestly feels like the time we did weights together and he had to run over and save me from the crushing weight above my shoulders. 

When I am done, I begin to cry, not too hard, but enough that the tears start to pile up on my face and dad hands me a tissue, "Baby girl, I can't tell you who to pick." 

He always tells me what to do and now he's got nothing? "Seriously? You have nothing?" 

"Phee, I can tell you who I like and who I don't, but at the end of the day, you have to decide who you want to be with. Nobody can give you an answer. I will say though, maybe don't sleep with them again until you figure it out..." 

His suggestion makes me laugh, "No promises." 

"Let's go eat dinner now, I am starving and your mother made steak."