Who knew sex gods liked horses?

After driving for two days, we finally arrived in the small valley, and drove down a long, winding dirt driveway that lead to the next six months of my life, lucky me.

"So Em, you know if you like it here you can stay" my mom said softly to me

"Doubt it" I mumbled, glancing up only to see the most beautiful stable I had ever seen, the house and the stable were both made of red cedar logs, with nice dark green touches here and there, huge windows as well as large paddocks coming off of the stalls. the house looked similar, but with more of a cozy look to it, and let me tell you, they were both huge! a feeling of excitement suddenly surged through me and I hopped out of the truck, grabbing my duffle bag as my mom and dad emerged.

"Hey, you must be Emily" I jumped when I heard the deep voice behind me

"What's it to yo- I couldn't finish as I turned and saw who I was talking to.... a freaking sex god! that's who! jet black hair, spiked up, piercing green eyes, 6'3 I think..... small scruff of a beard forming, and last, his muscles.... WOW.

I straightened myself out and cleared my throat

"Yeah that's me"

"Well I'm Dylan" he stuck his huge hand out for me to shake, I took it gladly.

After he had shown me the ropes and introduced me to everyone, he left me with the owner to finish up, but before he left he whispered in my ear,

"Take a picture sweetheart, it lasts longer" he walked away, throwing me a wink over his shoulder.