01

a loud boom went off as i saw the bullet fly through the air.

his arms flailed as his body went down in one single motion. his eyes lost their usual green light and his legs failed to support him any longer. his time was over. 

it's funny if you think about it. death. it's fragnance, it's way or lurking around. it's in every corner, ready whenever you are, to take your soul and gently pull away the life from your body. 

everyone in life, no matter who says what, everyone is running away not from their worries and sins, but from death. 

someone rightly had said once, that life is a game. but it's a game that no one can ever win. no one ever has, and no one ever will. because winning means being immortal, and losing means death. 

all these thoughts ran through my head like wild cyotoes trying to catch a prey. i feasted my eyes upon his body. his soul that was probably already in death's hands, being carried away somewhere far, far away. 

his lips were parted open, almost forming a heart. 

almost like that heart was made for me. 

while i focused my eyes on the little things of his death, the big picture hit me. 

i had done it. 

i had pulled the trigger and let the bullet fly out but he, he hadn't done anything. he sat there, purely defenseless, and let me shoot him. he saw the gun in my hand. he saw my hand rising towards the trigger. he saw it all, but all i saw, was a poor boy whom i had decieved. 

that's what i had wanted to see, but what i was forbidden to see. 

i closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair and pushed my head back. when i looked back into the horizon i saw his face among every orange speck in the sky. the splotches of red and yellow below the rare pink. 

he deserved to die on a day like this, with the sky in it's many different shades, slowly, but before our eyes, changing to darker blue indicating the night. 

i wrapped my arms around myself and lowered to the ground. 

and this is what i did. 

i chuckled.

and i, at that time and place, changed my mindset. beneath the sky of a hundred colors and next to the pool of blood which belonged to him, i saw what i needed to see.

i cackled like lightning strikes a desert. 

and that was that. 

+ + + + + 

(a/n) sorry, i know it's really short and sucky but i really felt like writing and the wonderful person whom it's dedicated to is who inspired me to do so.

i know a lot of you have been waiting for a long time, so i hope you like it!

(hope you like the harry gif of the day aha)

thank you, happy writing x