Part 1

Marcus laid on his bed restlessly, thinking about how he made yet another careless mistake. He fucked up big time and he knew for sure that his wife Sky couldn't find out. His thoughts began to cloud his mind, almost driving him insane. Marcus began going over the conversation that had taken place, just a few hours ago in his head. Marcus was getting ready to leave his office for the evening when he got a phone call. It was his secretary, Carmen. Marcus was shocked to be getting a call from Carmen. She has been M.I.A, for weeks now. They normally talk on the regular, seeing that he was at her house plenty of nights. Knowing his ass should have been home with his wife. He tried calling her a few times but he would get her voice mail, and when she called out of work she made sure to call his collages. So it was quite strange that she was calling him now. After the fourth ring Marcus answered. Carmen was a bit surprised that he answered, she dialed his number three times before hitting sent. She knew what she was about to tell Marcus was about to make things unsteady. But she couldn't stop the voices in her head. And she wanted them to go away. She understood it was time to let the secret out and handle things for there. Carmen started the conversation by explaining the reason she had been missing so many days at work. She told Marcus she woke up most mornings sick and how she had been feeling different. Marcus had a funny feeling beginning to creep up in his stomach. Was his ears really hearing what she was trying to say? He asked his self.  Marcus begin to shake nervously.He knew what she was getting at but he wish he ignored her call. He knew when she got to a pause he wouldn't have any words to say. Cat sure did have his tongue. Marcus was quiet as a mouse. He was so quiet Carmen had paused because she thought he had hung up. He was still there but her talking began to turn into her rambling. He wasn't listening to Carmen anymore because a picture of Sky floated in his head. He couldn't stomach to hurt her like this. Marcus quietness started to fury Carmen. It was like he wasn't even listening to her.She knew her next words would wake his ass up for sure.