Part 5

The results came back negative. Shocking for Carmen and Sky because that baby looked just like Marcus. Marcus grabbed Sky by the hand, shook his head at Carmen and walked out. Pretending to be upset when deep inside his soul felt like it was burning. Carmen looked dumbfounded as they walked away. "How could this be?" she wondered. She was sure Marcus did some foul shit but what? On another hand, Sky was numb, lost and pissed. Numb because Marcus knew how much she wanted to have a baby. Lost because how could those results be negative when that baby looked just like her husband. Sky was also pissed because she was tired of Marcus and his games. She was going to get to the bottom of this and Marcus would pay for what he caused. Marcus felt like shit. How could he have hurt all these people with his lies? Shit for Marcus wasn't the same after the day Sky found out everything. No matter how much he was trying to make things better, Sky seem to push him away. It might take so time to win her back over, he believed. What he didn't know was that Sky was digging around. She was determined to expose his player ass. Shit would soon make sense and karma would soon find Marcus, she thought , as Sky dialed Carmen's number.