Part 4

Sky arrived at the hospital and there she sees Marcus car. Tears swelled up in her eyes, but she fought them back. The tears dried up as the elevator dinged, reaching a different floor, the floor of Carmen's room. Sky got hot. Her stomach was filled with butterflies. When she got closer she heard Marcus going off on Carmen. Sky entered the room and her presence was immediately noticed. "Now Marcus that's not the way you speak to a lady now is it?". She asked Marcus. He was stuck. He stood there like he had seen a ghost. His palms began to sweat along with his forehead. "What is Sky doing here", he asked himself. He turned to Carmen and all the tears was gone and she had a big sneaky smirk on her face. He turned back to Sky and started to explain. She didn't want to hear it. She asked him was all that she heard true and how could he do something like this to her knowing their situation. Carmen laughed out because the look on Marcus face was hilarious. He wasn't so big after all . All the lying had caught up with his ass. She thought she had won. Sky finally asked if she could see the baby. Carmen didn't hesitate. She pulled the blanket back. Sky's eyes widen. She was looking at her husband. Her heart shattered, she looked up at Marcus and before she could speak the nurse entered the room. She told them she had the result. The nurse asked Carmen if she wanted her to read the results out loud among everyone.Carmen knew deep inside she didn't have anything to hide, so she agreed that it was okay to read the results.