Part 3

The DNA test was in motion and it was getting done right at the hospital. The nurse came into the room to get baby Jayce to swab his mouth. Moments later she returned with the baby and asked Marcus to follow her. They reached the room and Marcus hugged the nurse from behind. He kissed her on the neck and she smiled from ear to ear. Marcus was fucking the nurse on the regular as well and he knew that she would do anything he asked her to do, like swab another man's mouth. Before Marcus walked into the hospital, there was some drunk homeless man passed out along the side walk. Marcus approached the man quietly and pulled out a zip lock bag with a cotton swab inside. Making sure the coast was clear, Marcus swabbed the man mouth and proceeded into the hospital. He pulled the bag out and handed it to the nurse. She looked at Marcus and winked and said "you owe me". Marcus gave her a smirk because he knew exactly what she wanted. More dick, but little did she know there was no more dick to offer. Marcus was ready to be the best man he could be for his wife. He was done cheating. Marcus knew one day he would have to answer for what he had done, but he will find a way to cover his tracks like he always do. Returning to the room, waiting patiently for the nurse return, Carmen busted out in to tears. Marcus rolled his eyes as she began to speak. "How could you lie and treat me this way Marcus", she yelled. "Keep your voice down Carmen before someone hears you", Marcus responded. He went in on her. He told her that she had to be plain out stupid if she thought he was going to leave his wife for her. He also stated how she meant nothing to him and when the results come back he wanted her out his life for good. Marcus felt like shit because he knew he was down out wrong for what he had done, but he knew Sky wouldn't forgive him for this. They had been trying to conceive a child for years, but Sky isn't able to conceive, due to medical issues. Carmen drowned in her own tears, but little did James know it was all an act. Right after she hung up with Marcus after giving him the news, she called his house and his wife Sky answered the phone. Carmen told everything and she even suggested that Sky come up to the hospital if didn't believe anything she was telling her. She also assured her that Marcus lying ass would be there. Sky was a bit confused. Marcus did get a phone call but he told her it was a business matter and that he had to get to the office. It all made sense now. All the wining and dining. Coming home every night, checking in without being told to. All that to cover up his dawg ass ways. How could she have been so blind she thought. Sky wanted that phone call to be a lie but the closer she got to the hospital the more shit began to add up and make sense.