chapter 41

I take a deep breath, "Well, as long we're talking about Adym. Can I tell you something?"

Nick nods and I continue, "Well, I wanted to tell you that-"

Nick interrupts me, "You two are dating?"

I look at Nick dumbfounded, "What?"

Nick chuckles, "I'm not dumb Skylar. Mom and dad didn't like a girl I dated so I hid it from them. Just like you knew Adym and I had problems at the moment, so you hid your relationship. Don't get me wrong, you covered everything up but you forget I've done the same things you have, just a couple years before you."

"Wow" is all I manage to say.

Nick continues, "Besides, Adym's my best friend. I saw the way you looked at each other... That and when I talked to him, he told me."

He adds, "Also, after I was blinded by seeing my sister boutta get some from my best friend, I knew after I tried to punish you, that wouldn't stop you. I guess I just didn't wanna see my little sister grow up so fast. I know you've had boyfriend's before, it's just I knew once you started to date Adym, there's a good chance it can go more that dating. I knew seeing you two together would make you grow up faster..."

"Oh" I say quietly.

"Promise me you won't grow up to fast? After all, you're my little sister. You can't be more mature than me." He says smiling.

"I promise" i say, "So you're not mad?"

"No. You guys are a good match." He answers.

After another hour of walking and talking we go home. We pass the Yorba's house and I stare at the house. Finally realising Nicks in the car with me, I look away.

Nick speaks up as we park, "Go see him."

"I can't." I reply.

Nick scoffs, "He's your boyfriend for crying out loud! What is it with teenagers these days?!"

"It's not That" I sigh, "It's just, I told Kayla about Adym and I and she got mad... That's why I didn't tell you right away.."

We park and sit in the car. No one says anything. I wanna go see him before he leaves for LA but Kayla is gonna be there and she won't talk to me. I tried texting her but she won't answer...

After a few minutes Nick sighs, "It's your choice I guess..."

We begin to get out of the car and head into the house. As I shut the door I get a text from Adym.

Adym and Skylars texts

Adym: Hey BB

Skylar: Hey BB wassup?

Adym: did you tell your brother?

Skylar: More like did you tell him?👀

Adym: Yeah.. I'm sorry but we made up and I figured it's best to tell him..

Skylar: It's fine.. So what about our parents?

Adym: I was thinking since you're family is all coming for dinner we can tell them?

Skylar: No one told me about dinner?

Adym: Surprise? My mom told your mom but idk if she told you..

Skylar: I'll figure it out. See you tonight.

I walk over to the kitchen and meet my mom.

Mom: hey honey

Skylar: So do we have any plans tonight?

Mom: Oh right I forgot, we're going to the Yorba's for dinner tonight. Be ready at 5 pm okay?

I nod and my mom does a double take as she looks at me, "What..?"

She steps closer and Nick looks at me and then at my mom.

"What?" I question.

Ooh cliffhanger

Heyyyyy... Got IG? You should follow my account @ myflopadym 👌 adym follows and yeah.. Or if you don't have IG how bout musical.ly? You should follow me there @ that1girl_katie got snapchat? My sc is That1gurl_Katie 👌 for those wondering, I have two names. long story but yeahh you should add or follow me👑😇 I'm way more active there. So ya know if ya wanna talk or remind me to continue my story (that would help) you can reach me. Or if you want to start streaks? Hmu👌 ily guys❤