Chapter 1 (Part I)

I (I)

A/N.

* means that at the end of the chapter you can find a definition.

— I will write Russian words using the Latin alphabet and not the Cyrillic alphabet, so it will be easier for you to read them and you can find translation at the end of the chapter or  in comments, I will leave a comment every passage that has some unknown words, in this comment you may find a definition.

Dallas, Texas

Saturday, 10 pm.

With blinking lights and blaring trap music, the atmosphere in the club was submerged in merry, joy and vigor, filling every corner of a stuffed room with it. Sweaty bodies were moving closer to each other to the beats of music, mixing smells of perfume, alcohol, and sweat together. Moving, flashing lights and smoke machines kept everyone energized with an upbeat atmosphere.

Perfect. It was what a lot of people would call it.

Each of the clients always found themselves in this place, whether they came here to dance, drink, hit or flirt, forget oneself, meet Mary Jane, crash a Glass or throw a Snow*, it doesn't matter all that mattered is that they surely found themselves here.

The Rush club was swiftly prospering with its new owner. Half a year passed and it was able to see the profits it never had in the last five years of its existence since it was established on the place of an old warehouse building, situated within the city.

Michelangela's boss bought this place from the man named Ralph, who wanted to get rid of this place as fast as he could, selling it without any extra charge. It played out well and with hard work, Michi put in it, the club became a place #1 for anything that your soul may ask you of this night.

Strolling around the club in the lounge area Michi observed everything, scanning the place for any kind of trouble. Bouncers were stationed at every door the club had and almost every corner was guarded with security to keep everything peaceful and in order.

The first level had everything you may want for a wild night in town. Boozy, music, drugs, dance partners, people ready to be your best friend or something more for a night, and the list goes on.

The second area was a secluded one, for people that don't like to be disturbed or fucked with. There are a lot of reasons influential people chose the second level: strong illegal drugs, business meetings, private parties, psychological reasons, cheating, and girls. Sometimes all.

The second floor had different seclusion levels.

Rooms with locks and emergency exits were for the most secretive clients, usually used for a fun time, cheating or business meetings. The rooms weren't huge but each of them had all you need for a good relaxation or business. Some had beds with romantic lights and some had tables surrounded by a cushioned leather sofas. The rooms were given out judging by the type of activity.