You'r wrong

I wake up the next morning by my alarm again. This morning I was the first to drive the bus. I got up and dress in ripped jeans and a black tight shirt. I enter the kitchen area and saw Zacky on the floor with just his jeans left and he had a weird hat on the head. He had a great night yesterday. Zacky his a guy with large shoulder and he was fucking heavy. Even toughed, I lift him a bit and put him on the couch and I cover him with a blanket. I check that everything was pack again and started the big bus to the next town. After an hour, I hear someone walk up to the front. Jimmy sat in the seat beside me. "Good morning Jimmy" I say smiling at the road. "Good morning little girl" "Did you place Zacky on the couch?" He ask. "Yeah, his pretty heavy for what he looks like" I answer. He laugh. "It's weird, usually Zacky don't want to get drunk, it just happen you know. He told us that he wanted to get things of his mind. Do you have an idea what it would be about?" He ask looking at me. I keep thinking about yesterday, he maybe heard the phone call I did yesterday to Austin. I didn't know. "Can I trust you?" I ask him on a serious tone. "You know, I saw you working around from the past two days and I think that you are a great girl that is working for something that she like. I think that you have a lot of courage to hang out with us all tour. I have respect for you so yeah you can trust me." He answer smiling at me. I saw him from the corner of my eye and it's cool that he saw me like that. "So I don't know if it as something to do with Zacky's reaction but yesterday, when I enter in my bunk I called my best friend Austin that we would be touring with. And I called him sweetie because were friends since high school. And I know it's maybe stupid but, maybe is jealous about that." I told him feeling a bit stupid but it's the only think I can think about. Maybe it wasn't even related to me. "Probably, he got an eye on you since you enter the bus" He admit. And then we heard every body wake up. Jimmy got up with the others. Brian and Johnny made me company all day. Once Zacky was up, he didn't came up to me or even look at me. That was weird from him if he really was jealous about Austin.

We arrive at the venue. Once the show was done and all. I saw Austin with his band. "Mary!" He scream. I jump into his arm as he spun me around. "How are you sweetie?" He ask me. "Good, tired but good" I told him. We sit at a tavle and begin to talk. Zacky came out of the bus, he approach us. "Be careful Austin, she seem to be a groupie like every other chick." Zacky told Austin looking down at me. "Bitch! We are friends since fucking high school so get the news before you say shit again!" I yell at Zacky. "Talk to you later Austin" I told Austin before walking away.

I stop at a random park and sat on a swing. "Do you want me to push you?" I heard someone ask behind me. I turn and saw Brian. "No, come swing with me." I ask him, and he did. We swing and laugh, the sun was getting close to the horizon, the sky was a dark blue mix with pink and purple. We stop and return to the bus section. He stop me and said. "You know, Zacky likes you but he was not jealous, he toughed that you were with someone else. He just got to him to fast and you react in a good way, I would of done the same thing, I'm not excusing him, I'm just explaining it to you." And he pull me in a hug. Brian feel like a brother. We came back to the others, Zacky was standing next to the bus smoking his cigarette. I was not going to make the first step for him to apologize. So I enter the bus, sat on the couch and watch Tv. Zacky enter. "Can I sit?" He ask looking ashamed. I didn't answer, I just give him enough space to sit beside me. "Um.. I'm sorry, I don't know why I reacted like that. I just think that you are an awesome person and you are beautiful. Do I have a chance to make it up to you?" He ask, his hand behind his neck. His green eyes looking uncertain. "Yeah, I'll let you try" I answer, smiling at him. I didn't toughed that he was so shy about things like that. I poke his side, "Good night Zacky" "Good night".