Accident

Mary's P.O.V

When I went working the next day, I was happy, feeling happy that Zacky finally ask me to be his girlfriend. When we all had dinner Zacky told me that he wanted to show me something. I arrive in the back room and he had his laptop on his lap. "Come baby" He said tapping to the place next to him. I sat and look at the screen. There was a skull with a hat with a 'V' on it. around the skull it was written 'Vengeance University' "What do you think?" He ask me with a huge smile on his face. "You did this?" He nodded "I love it Zacky" "It's maybe crazy but I always wanted to have a clothing line and if you agree to help me, we can make it real. Create a clothing line that young kids can wear without fear and be proud of. Would you like to help me?" He ask me looking in my eyes, happy and dreaming of his clothing line. "Yeah! I'll help you make your dream come true Zee!" He push the laptop away and jump on me kissing all my face saying "Thank you, thank you, thank you" I laugh so hard. And we began to make out. Kissing with need, touching each others body. And then we heard people enter the bus, so we stop to not get caught

XXXXXOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXA7XXX

The next day went like the other before. Zacky was always sweet and lovely with me, he acted like a big teddy bear around me and I love it. I was going to enter the bus with Dan when he stop me and face me. "You know, Zacky is a great guy, if you are happy with him and he treat you like a queen, then it's all I want for you" Dan told me before pulling me in a hug.

We enter the bus, loud music was playing but I saw Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and Matt were sitting at the dinning table looking angry and disgust. Where was Zacky? Why is there the loud music? I turn and saw Zacky dancing close to the girl he scream at the other day at the signing session. He had his hands all over her and her ass up on him while kissing her. When he saw me he just start laughing, all the guys eyes were on me. "I'm done!" I spat at him before getting out of the bus and running to my car. My jaw was lock in anger. I heard people screaming my name but I didn't care, I didn't want to see him ever again. I started the engine and headed off to no where. I press my feet hard on the gas pedal, the light was green. From the corner of my right eyes I saw a bright light coming to the passenger seat. It hit the car hard, it turn on itself three times before ending his ride on the top of the car. And everything went black.

3 DAYS LATER

I woke up. A white bright light handing above me. I felt a hand over mine. I painfully turn my head to look at the person. It was Dan, his puffy red eyes look at me in surprise and relief was all over his face. "Do you remember me?" He ask, tears in his eyes all over again. "Yes Dan, I remember everything.. How bad am I?" "You got a broken leg and little injuries all over you and you were in coma for three days because the car roll when it crash" He told me, worried was all over his face. "I was so scared to lose you, I love you so much..." I cut him off, "Dan, I'm okay now please don't cry, I would never leave you. At least not like this." I said, washing the tears away with my thumb. I heard a soft knock on the door. I slowly turn to look at who was entering. Austin was looking sad, his bottom lip was trembling. I open up my arms and he dive in gently. He cry in my neck hugging me softly. "Shhh.... It's okay, I'm okay" I rub his back trying to calm him down. After a moment, after Austin had calm down he stayed by my side in the hospital bed. Brian, Johnny, Matt and Jimmy enter. They just stood there in front of my hospital bed. "Guys I know it's not a comfortable place and moment but you don't need to look like statues!" I told them laughing of how uncomfortable they were. I didn't care where Zacky was, I didn't want to see him again. After talking with the guys Johnny ask, "When can you get out of here?" He looked like a little kid worried. "In two days and I don't know where I'm going to stay, maybe rent an apartment around for the time I heal completely and after I'll probably go touring for Of Mice And Men. After what happen with Zacky, I guess you guys will understand." I answer Johnny looking at all the boys. They all nodded looking sad.