The Prince and The Smartass

After much request from my (stupid but loveable) friends, I'm posting this.

Wtf is wrong with me.

Also, ft @perpelleknite for the first half of the first line. It helped a fuck ton actually.

The Prince and The Smartass

Long ago in a castle up into the known, "YOU'RE SO GAY", there lived an ugly prince. 

His name was Jahoot.

He had a brother named Daniel, who was (somewhat) more attractive then him. He was so ugly, his parents had to shield all the eyes of the kingdom by locking him up. Jahoot no care, because he had Nella101. Nella101 was his online b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶  best friend.

Nella texted him saying "where u live", which also means 'i wanna fucc', so Jahoot texted back saying "In the castle of 'YOU'RE SO GAY!'". Nella was there faster than Sanic™ and starting banging ("banging" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ) the door. Daniel was pissSSEd about that, and #ROASTED Jahoot while telling him to fucc his fucc buddy.

Jahoot was redder than a totaeto and let Nella in. Nella pulled out ("pulled out" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) his smartass lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  and told Jahoot "Lets go to the bedroom."

Kinky shits. ( <--- a bitter single pringle)

They played SAO (ew.) and Nella started to !1!ROAST!1! Jahoot. #HEUGLY. So Jahoot, being the pussy he is, started to cry. Pussy. Nella was all like "oh shizzle crackle boob", and the episode to this kdrama ends. Next episode happens and they're??making???out??? Like, WOAH, thats some A C T I O N© right there. Tongue on Tongue, are they gonna fucc or what author-nim? But NOPE. They don't. Author-nim, you suck for not writing that smut.

Anyways, they keep doing that. But then the c̶o̶c̶k̶b̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ savior DANIEL arrives and yells "Don't fucc, I need sleep. Ya'll are VOCAL." Nahoot turn into totaetoes. Mostly Jahoot. Nella (the perv) just smirks. Jahoot looks MAD™ ands tells him "Fucc you." The little smartass just says "Gladly" and you're like ???. Daniel was S H O O K  and left the room.

Nella is horny af.

Anyways, later on they love or whatever, and getS MARRIED. Bet they fucced b4 marriage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) tho. Btw, they're like 20 w/ marriage, and 14 when L O V E begins. (Heh, Begin.)

Some crazed biHITCH was running around screaming "I CALLED IT!" (probs author-nim), while her friends were recording and snickering. smh.

THE END.

hoes.