Chapter Seven.

Liam threw his keys in the air a few times before letting out a sigh. He'd been completly bored without having the blond boy around to talk to or really do anything. He was going to wait until Monday to go to school and meet up with his room mate that would be staying in his dorm with him. He lived so close to home though, that it didn't matter if he was sleeping in his dorm or his own home. It just seemed odd sleeping in his dorm alone, when there was a perfectly made bed right next to his, and an empty desk, it felt weird, so he was glad to find out that he'd be getting a room mate. He decided it'd be best to go now, since there wasn't much to do. He got into the car, and started on his drive.

Niall on the other hand was getting the worse of it, he couldn't leave even if he'd had sex with a guy right in front of his dad, his dad was intent on keeping him there, it was more like a punishment for him than something that he could enjoy. He'd have to remember to continue looking for a job when he got back home, to save up for a car. Once he had a car he could go anywhere he'd wanted, especially if he'd paid for it himself. In that case his dad couldn't take the keys away no matter what, because he'd have earned the money his own, and been able to pay for the car. He wasn't expecting to get a super nice car, but instead he was hoping to get something with four wheels, and was able to run alright. He was going to avoid buying it  brand new too because that'd be far too much money for him. He was on his phone reading through the short old text messages that him and Liam had. But he decided it'd be best not to text him. Better that way.

 The door to Liam's door was already wide open, so he just walked in seeing the person who had their back turned unpacking their bags. He cleared his throat causing the guy to turn around, and roll his eyes when he'd saw the brunet. He turned around and continued unpacking his bag completly ignoring that Liam was there, he was taken aback a bit that this guy just rolled his eyes at him, and already seemed so rude. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to go the full year having to stay in a room with him if that was his attitude, he'd might as well just stay at home. He set his keys down and sat down.

"Um, I'm Liam, your roommate i'm studying to become a music teacher." Usually of course introductions were awkward, but it could have run a lot more smooth if the guy standing across the room from him didn't have his back turned and didn't already roll his eyes.

"Zayn." The guy responded still not turning around, but continuing to unpack his bags. All he'd gotten out of this guy so far was a name, nothing more and nothing less.

"Are you a freshman?" Liam asked out of curiousity, maybe that was why he was acting so rude, and trying to avoid him. But the guy turned around glaring at him.

"Are you a freshman?"  He repeated the question but his came out very rude, but before Liam got a chance to reply, he'd continued to speak. "I'm a senior, and I want to get one thing straight, i'm not here to become your best friend or some stupid shit like that, I'm here because you were the only one that had a bed open, and I really don't want to be at this shitty college anyways." He turned back around, and continued throwing stuff out of his bags. Liam's phone began to ring but he ignored it for a second hoping maybe the guy would explain why he was here if he didn't want to be there. "Would you get the phone? It's getting annoying." The guy groaned, causing Liam to go out into the hallway to take his call. He to himself seeing it was Niall, and immediatly accepted the call. 

"Hey, Ni." He spoke overjoyed being able to actually hear his voice, since it'd felt like forever already that it'd been since Liam last heard from him, but in reality it'd only been a day. 

"Hi. I'm kind of wishing you were on this trip with me, it's boring as hell, and I really just want to jump off the cliff." 

"Woah, easy there, Niall. Don't go killing yourself, when I haven't gotten the chance to see you, I wish I was there too though." He sighed sitting down on the floor in the hallway as a few people walked by. It made Niall blush on the other side of the phone though.