New Kid on the block

Mom! I scream. I'm gonna be late on my first day! "Ok, Ava, let me just get my keys, and we can hit the road." I grab my bag, and run outside into our white Trailblazer.

"Hey! Nice to meet you" Mom yells to the neighbor. MOM! I gotta get to school! "Ok, I'm coming!" As my Mom starts the car I ask her a question. Mom, do you think the kids are gonna like me? "Why would tou even ask me a question like that!? Of course they will!" Mom was always perky. But this is middle school, it's not like Elementary where everyone knows everyone, especially if your the "New Girl", if your in my case, then you don't really know anyone besides the fact there basically the same age as me. As I think in the car we get at school. I didn't realize we live this close.

When I realize we had gotten there, I was already late to my first class. So I rush in, only to find myself lost. I had realized that I had already passed the office. So I run back, and get my pass. My first class is..... Chior. My Mom always told me I had the voice of an angel. So I believed her.
I rush to my class, but I had already missed my first hour. So I walk back to my locker disappointed. Half way there, a boy approches me. "Hi, I noticed you in chior. Kinda, my name is Dylan Anthes. You were late?" Yeah..... I say disappointed. My name is Ava Russell! What class do you have next? "Math" Dylan replies. Same.

We walk to class together. And, we sit next to each other in class. "Ok, what is two fourth times two?" The teacher asks. "Two." Answers Dylan. Your smarter than I thought. " Why would you think I wasn't smart?" I don't know.
2 hours later...
Finally! Class is over! Dylan says goodbye with a wave of his hand as he's walking out the door.It's lunch. But, who do I sit with? Seeing as I am the "New Girl" I don't have alot to choose from. Maybe I should ask Dylan if I can sit with them. "Hey!" AH! You scared me! "Sorry didn't mean to." Well speak of the devil. I say to myself. "Who are you sitting with at lunch?" Dylan asks. Thought he'd never ask! I say to myself. Um, no one. I don't really know anyone. "Do you wanna sit with us?" Who is "us"? "My friends!" Sure! Why not? We walked to the lunch room. He guided me to the East lunchroom. We sat with some other people. They all looked... Nice. Dylan introduced me to all his friends, starting with a girl named Kimmy. She seemed nice. I also met people named;  Nevaeh, Lexi, Aiden.S, and Princton. I heard a bunch of gossip. Like a girl named Kelsey and Aiden might be dating. Lexi says that she wanted to date Dylan. Which was kinda wierd to say in front of him though. I don't know why, but it kinda made me feel uneasy. But, I can get past it. I was always good at that!

Dylan's P.O.V.
I met this girl Ava. She seems really nice. She's kinda cute, but I won't say anything just yet. I think Lexi likes me though. Maybe I should date her to make Ava jealous...... I'll think about that later.
I asked her if she wanted to sit at our table today. Smart move on me. She will really be a good addition to our table! She kinda reminds me of Lexi when she was... well, nice. I wonder if she likes the flash?
It's kinda weird that she thinks I'm not smart. Then and again, she is new to the school and everyone in it.
When we get to lunch and she sits next to me. We all talk about the juicy gossip and whats going on in our lives. I kinda liked having Ava there with all of us.